approval

jimin suddenly halts and almost fall on his bed. looking around for hyungwon but he didn't see him. "i really am dreaming?" jimin ask his self. "arh what time is it?" he looks at his phone and see that it was almost lunch time. "argh i need to attend another show later." he whines before going to the bathroom, having a hot shower. "i want you to be your light baby, you should be your light~" jimin sings while he shower. hyungwon heard and smile, he likes the sound of jimin. he just listen to jimin singing, the smile never leaving his lips.

jimin went out with only a bathrobe on, he was still humming but to a different song. "hyungwon?! so it isn't a dream?!" jimin cute high pitch voice echoes inside the room. "hi!" hyungwon smirk at him. "why didn't you even tell me that you'll come?" jimin whines, walking towards hyungwon and sat down a little far from him. hyungwon just looking at him. "well you look so cute talking to yourself. i even thought that you're not happy to see me here but what you said made my heart fluttered."

"wait don't you have work?" jimin changes the topic. "i ask for a week leave and yoongi accepted it. so i'll be with you for a week." hyungwon answered and went closer to jimin, jimin confused on why hyungwon moving closer to him, he then realized that he was still wearing only a robe so he abruptly stand cutely glaring at hyungwon. hyungwon then sheepishly smile at him.

"i won't do anything funny to you minie hehe." hyungwon sassily says. "tss, you want to go around here?" jimin shouts from the room. "are you asking me for a date?" hyungwon suddenly immitate a high pitch voice of a high school girl. jimin chuckles at him. "no." he playfully declined hyungwon. he came out, fully dressed now. "then should i ask you out?" hyungwon tried lowering his voice than his usual but he failed since he suddenly coughs at the end making jimin laugh.

"i heard from taehyung before that you've came here." jimin says, they were now just walking on the streets of paris. "yeah, i studied here half of middle school to college and got a work here, and my grandparents also live here." hyungwon answered. "i hope someday i can meet them.." jimin looks up to hyungwon with the innocence hyungwon really likes about him. "you're the first person that i liked that said that, and actually you're the only one i want to introduce to them. i'm sure that they would love you." hyungwon slowly holds jimin's hand.

————

it was the sixth day of jimin here while fifth day of hyungwon, and fortunately jimin has nothing to do today, so hyungwon wanted to ask him if they could go to his grandparents. and jimin happily agreed.

"mom! dad! i'm home!" hyungwon happily shouts, while holding jimin's hand. then a woman came out with his husband, as soon as they saw their grandson with someone. "oh my little baby!" his grandma excitedly says as she opens her arms for him, hyungwon move closer and hug her and his grandpa. "i miss you both too." jimin liking the new side of hyungwon right now. "and who are you with kid?" his grandpa ask, motioning for jimin to come closer also. jimin shyly walks towards them.

"is he your boyfriend?" grandma asks hyungwon looking back and forth to them. they were both blushing, they actually not sure of what status they have now. they act like a couple but never really have that confirmation from each other. "well he didn't really said yes to me yet but i like him mom." hyungwon playfully whispers. jimin wanting to just hide right now. "you really get my way of choosing ha?" his grandpa tease him, "he's really pretty isn't he?" hyungwon smiled widely to them. "he really is." they both answered.

now the four of them was on his grandparent's garden, they really like jimin for their grandson, because he was the first person being introduced to them. and he's really a heart stealer. "please eat more jimin-ah. hyungwon really likes that when he was here." grandma tells him as she gave another slice to jimin. "yes mom, aish that boy isn't eating properly." hyungwon suddenly talks as he dramatically shakes his head, teasing jimin. jimin looks at him like he just been betrayed. "ay son it isn't good for you not to eat." grandpa spoke before sipping his tea. "here eat this, you should finish all of that." grandma gave him almost all.