Chapter thirty - The Right Thing

Start from the beginning

"Shit. She's gone after Cain." Lucifer growls.

"How can you be sure?" Sammy asked him.

"She would stop at nothing to kill him. We need to stop her, if not the darkest creatures will be released and rain terror on this world. As much as I hate him...We must ensure Cain lives." Lucifer stated looking worried.

Well isn't this a great situation! Save that bastard... Y/n be safe.

Lucifers pov

"Lets go, now." I say the boys nod and we all teleport to hell and are met with a pissed off, familiar face, Crowley.

"Crowley?" I ask aloud.

"And here I thought you'd lost all your good quality's Lucifer. Still surprising me." He laughed.

"How did you..." I ask concerned on how he left.

"Michael wasn't her biggest fan, he handed me the key and I broke through her spell. I took over hell again, without Cain. He had a "Family issues " to attend to." Crowley teased, knowing it hurt that he knew where Y/n was and I don't.

"Why wouldn't you stop him? You were in love with her?" Dean asked feeling sick at saying that himself.

"I had a moment of weakness in the middle of my old habits." He admitted holding his forearm.

"You injected yourself with human blood again!?" Sam stated. Again so, rumors are true he did this before.

"What can I say, Cain supplied me with something that was supposed to make me want it, which I did. The cuffs broke that habit. I don't care about your petty squabbles, I have a kingdom to rule." He said holding himself with pride. What a douche.

"Where is she?" I ask lightly not wanting to risk missing the information. Play nice Luci. I told myself.

"Probably fighting Cain with the first blade, next to her and your old cages." Crowley hummed making my eyes grow fearful of the mention of the cage again. I shook his head and lead the way. Y/n comes first, fears later. Right now my biggest fear is what happens to her.

Y/n pov

You saw Cain and your anger grew. But when you saw Luci, Gabe, Dean, Cas and Sam. You knew they couldn't get involved in this fight, and teleported them into your old cell to watch and not interfere.

"Y/n stop this." You ignored Sam's plea and looked at Cain with the first blade in his hand. Angel blade in yours.

You felt your power and rage flow through you at the very sight. He killed your mother, tortured Gabriel, threatened you and Lucifer, gave you the mark of Cain, ruined everything.

"Y/n come on, enough is enough." Cain said facing you.

You held the angel blade to him and smirked. You pushed yourself towards him, he tripped you and slashed your cheek but you quickly countered his next move and slashed his thigh.

"That's for Dean." You growl, referring to the mark. You body checking him.

"That's for Sam" all the emotional trauma.

You crave at him again but He was too fast and elbowed your head and went to stab you, you put your hand up to protect yourself and the blade went through your palm. You winced too adrenaline filled to feel much pain.

You used your powers and threw him into a wall.

"That's for Gabriel!" You yelled punching him in the face. For the pain he caused him. He growled and slashed your shoulder kicking your back.

"I'm your father!" He screamed in demonic rage, attempting to not kill you. A tinge of love for you in his eyes.

"You're a monster!" You cried back your power surging in every direction even hitting the cage with the boys. You hear them grunt but also get up indicating that they're okay.

"That is for Lucifer and Cas." You growl standing over Cain's slumped body. Cain grabs your exposed forearm and you howl in pain as he attempts to give you the mark of Cain. You stab his forearm dragging your blade as you pull it out, stopping the process. You stabbed Cain in the stomach, but it didn't kill him.

"That is for my mother and for making me into this monster before you!" You twisted the blade and ripped it out. Hearing his pained cries.

Cain held you to the bars of the cage and you notice Michael was nowhere to be seen, your plan was a go.

"You're a monster like me, look at your "friends" they fear you." Cain growled choking you slowly.

"That's where you're wrong. They're not my friends." You look over at the boys in the cell and smile through the lack of air.

"They're my family." You sputter out with a smile. You send a surge of power out and quickly turn your back to Cain.

"Y/n what are you doing!?" Lucifer asked in a panic.

"The right thing." You say looking at the cage and blasting the lock, falling to your knees because of how much energy that used. Your eyes stop glowing and your wings fade. A light smile forms on your face knowing you're one step closer to you plans end.

You're breathing is raged and it feels like the world is all connected, like an extension of your very limps, you feel Cain pull you by your hair but refuse to open your eyes. You continue focusing on this feeling. The wall behind you was cold as ice, you felt is as you breathed.

"Your "family" can't help you now." You take a few deep breaths and open your eyes calmly before responding, you feel your wounds slowly heal as you talk. The blood disappearing and cuts sealing as you breathed. The worlds was in your hands... war, peace, love and hate, passion and apathy, it's like you could feel it all. You finally speak.

"You're wrong again. Cain something you don't know about family is, even if they can't help, they're always with you. But you killed anyone that would've stood up for you. I may've pushed my family away, but in my time of need... They came anyway. Here I am, stronger than ever, and my mind never clearer." You say standing against his force and slowly walking forward causing him to walk backwards, he walks into the cage and so do you.

"You should've been more careful Cain. You made me too strong for you to handle." You state standing in the cage he trips on his back and you rip the blade from his hand and hold it in your hand feeling the power. But you're stronger. You slowly walk backwards and Cain looks confused, you walk out and lock the cage door.

"What!?" Cain yells running to the cage door and attempting to grab you.

"You shouldn't have made me into a monster and messed with my family." You told him as he growled and challenged you to come back, you walked away and opened the door to your old cell.

"I-" Lucifer cut you off with a hug and you felt him shake as he cried and hugged you. You lightly hugged back.

"I'm sorry, I needed to do this fight on my own, but it helped with all of you here." You told all them as you hugged Lucifer closer as he wiped his eyes.

"Don't do that again." Lucifer warned you. You nodded and hugged him again. When you pulled away you two kissed and for the first time, without a single complain from Dean.

You looked at everyone around you your family and saw a smile on Deans face.

"What should we do now?" You asked him. He smirked at Sam and you laughed at the younger brothers reaction of rolling his eyes.

"Get back home and drink until morning light." Dean said elbowing Sam into agreement. You laugh at the two. For once it could be a peaceful night.

"Sounds like a plan." You say smirking at Dean knowing you could use this to make him confess to Cas when he's drunk. Hopefully archangel powers come with high alcohol tolerance. Lets find out.

(Getting ready for an ending :( I hope you enjoyed this chapter all in all. Until the next one, have a good Day/ Night.)