A/N -Plz read this!

Start from the beginning

Black Blooded:

**The idea for this story is from another anime called Karin . . . I think, I don't really remember the name that well, but I hope I got it right**

Natsu and Lisanna are dating. **Gag**

Lucy is the new student in school. She is clumsy, and very bright and bubbly. But she has a secret!

Natsu gets into an accident and gets a mental problem. He gets two personalities. If he gets hit in anyway, he can turn into a emotional reck. He'll cry until you apologies, and then act like a kid on candy. Or he will get angry and beat the living shit out of you just for fun.

Lucy's secret is that her family, are vampires! Only they are different from normal tales of vampires. Her family can only drink certain types of blood. Her brother Loke drinks the blood of someone depressed. Her adopted sister Mavis can only drink the blood of someone with insomnia. Her mother Layla can only drink the blood of someone with low metabolism. And her father Jude, can only drink the blood of someone who is mad or angry. Lucy's other secret is that she has to give blood every month. If she doesn't, she will get massive nose bleeds. And she can only drink and give blood to someone who has. . . . a mental problem.

What will happen to Natsu and Lisanna's relationship?

And what is the side effects of Lucy giving blood?

You Left:

Natsu and Lucy are dating! They've been together for a month. Natsu had left for a mission, and was coming back on their anniversary. Only to find his lover with Gray. With his heart in pieces, he left to train and to forget about her. A two years later, he returns. And stronger than ever.

But what is the truth that he didn't learn?

And where are the two people that shattered his heart?

Those are the three options! Please comment/vote on the one YOU think is best! You will be helping me out alot by doing this.

And please don't take my story's! I made these covers and plots while writing this story. So please don't steal them! They are my ideas!

Thank you for voting if you did. And I hope that the votes come in quickly so that you can have the last chapter of this story. I might write an epilogue if it is needed, but next chapter will most likely be the last. Or second to last, cause I will probably say which one I will write next.

So, Thank You all! And here are some pics for everyone who has read this story, and voted/commented on this story. You all have made me really happy, cause some of the comments made me cry with laughter, that I can't even try to explain what it felt like to get that on my story.

So a sincere Thank you, for all ya players.