Chapter 25

**Yo! How are you guys? Leave a comment if you want. But I have some news. . . This book has more views than my first book. . . How is this possible?!?! I am seriously shocked!! Like WTH! It makes no sense to me right now. In a way it doesn't matter, it just confusing right now. And other news, this book is ending at some point. Not this chapter of course! But I'm trying to make the updates farther apart so it can last longer. Cause to be honest, I have really enjoyed making this book! And I always love the comments you guys leave! So thanks! For everything! And I have a biiiiig problem! But that will be at the bottom of this chapter. And I hope you guys can help me, just a little bit. So enjoy the chapter! Can't believe I have 5k views. Pic above is for you guys for reading this!**

-Zeref pov-

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I yell, as I bang my fist against the table in front of me.

"Lord Zeref, we do not know. Would you like for me to search for her?" Mard Gear said.

The doors bang open, and she sashays in. "No need Mard. I'm right here." She says.

I glare at her, and she smirks at me. She up to me, completely ignoring Mard Gear's look of despise. I roughly pull her hand so she lands in my chest. She looks up me with chaos swimming in her eyes. I could feel the black magic swirling in her veins.

I feel slight relief knowing that she is still being affected by my magic. "Where were you?" I ask.

She smirks. "I was wandering in the woods. You told me that I could at least do that. Am I not allowed to explore my territory?" She says with slight sas in her voice.

I grit my teeth, regretting allowing her to explore the forest. And what was worse was that she was correct, and she acted smug about it.

"Well maybe we should change that." I threaten.

She simply raises a brow. "And how will I be able to defend myself if I don't know my way around my territory?" She asks.

I sigh. "Fine, you can go out. But you have to bring someone with you!" I order.

She sighs. "Fine. But don't get mad at me if they loose me. I tend to walk quickly, and I can blend in easily." Lucy looks me in the eye.

I clench my jaw, and I glare slightly. "Leave me. I need to discuss plans, she shall inform you when the time is right." I say looking at Mard.

He bows saying, "Yes Lord Zeref." And then he walks out, closing the doors behind him.

I glare at Lucy. "Don't sas me again, my little devil. Or I may have to punish you." I warn her.

She looks at me from the corner of her eye. She sits on the table, next to my chair. "I am your little devil. How can I obey if my own being is to cause chaos?"

I stay quiet, thinking of everything that is to happen. "How shall we attack?" She asks.

I look at her, and lean back in my chair.

"We shall attack them from every direction. That way they will have no where to run."

She nods, and looks up at the ceiling. She leans back so her neck isn't craning back. She stays silent, just looking up.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

She doesn't move at first. Then she said. "I was thinking about the battle. I can just imagine the bloodshed and the look on their faces when they are defeated." She smiles deviously.

I smirk about to agree, when the door opens.

I look up and see Mard Gear.

"What is it Mard?" I ask.