Chapter 9

**The song has nothing to do with the story. It's just a good song.**

-Natsu pov-

I sat in my house, hoping to be able to stay in control of my dragon urges. He was clawing and roaring in my mind, say nothing but, 'Mate to claim.'

I told Happy that I wouldn't go to the guild. He immediately understood what was happening. He left to make sure that no one would come to my house. I would be extra annoyed and easily ticked off.

So he would always make sure no one came near me.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Natsu! Are you alright my dear?"

I growl and sigh. 'Guess that I need to leave. . . Or at least get away from her. '

I walk to the door and open it. I push her out of the way, and begin to walk to the guild.

-Happy pov-

I sit in Lucy's lap and I snuggle into her stomach. After Lucy's chaos was released, no one really talked to her. They became afraid that she would hurt them too. Lucy had rejected that idea and told them she would only hurt those who hurt her friends.

They were still couscous of her, and they almost completely avoided her. I always stayed with her because she was kind and mother like to me.

She petted my head and she smiled when I looked up at her. I sniffed the air and smiled when I smelt Strawberries, Vanilla and Chocolate. I had the same sense of smell like Natsu, so for some reason chaos always smelt like chocolate to me.

"Hey Happy, where's Natsu?" Lushi asked.

I looked up at her and sat next to her, after changing into my human form. "He's at home." I say.

"Why?"

I look at her again. "Because it's mating season. And he gets really angry very quickly. So he usually stays at home."

She frowns, and then she gets up and begins to walk to the doors. The Chaos around her increases a little bit. I fly over to her.

"Where you going?" I ask.

She looks at me and smirks. "We are going to go and annoy him." She said.

I look at her and I shake my head, and she calls out Toothless. He was in his small form, and he sat on her shoulder. We walked out of the guild, and began walking to mine and Natsu's house.

"Does Natsu have a mate?" She asked while looking at the ground while walking.

I sigh. "Not that I know of. But I don't think he does."

She looks at me from the corner of her eyes. I give a smile at her and she smiles back. I walk on the ground and Toothless goes onto my shoulder. "You and Toothless are good friends."

I smile at Toothless and he smiles back. Lucy puts her hands behind her back and looks up at the sky. "Hey Happy."

I look at her.

"Who do you think his mate will be?"

I stared at her, slightly shocked she asked. Then I look down. "When I was really young and not as smart. I always thought that Lisanna would have been his mate."

She looks at me, and I smell some salt in the air. I smile.

"But now I know different. To be honest, I think that it would be you." She looks at me with wide eyes. I continue to talk.

"He acts differently towards you. He doesn't look down at you like he does to other members of the guild." I say.

I look back at her, and I see her smiling at the sky. I smile at her. "And I always thought of you as my mom." I confess.