Surprise

-Lucy pov-

I turn over in my bed. Trying to black the sunlight from reaching my eye's. I hear Natsu groan when I move away from him. I feel arms pull me, and my back comes in contact with a hard chest.

"It's to early Luce. Go back to sleep." He moans as he snuggles into the back of my neck.

I smile, "And their are thing's to do. We need to go on a mission,  to get more money for food. And I would like to get more keys." I say softly.

I turn around and giggle at his frown.

"But I wanna stay in bed and cuddle~!" He whines.

I shake my head and kiss his forehead. "Sorry. But not today Natsu."

I detangle myself from his limbs, and walk to the bathroom. Straightening my nightgown as I walk out of the room. I hear him move in the bed, and I know he is laying face down on the bed. Cuddling into my pillow.

I yawn as I close the door to the bathroom. And grab my tooth brush and toothpaste, before looking at the mirror to see my hair is a mess.

I see the light's flicker, before going out fully. I take a few small steps back, before my back is on the cold door. I reach back to grab the handle, dropping the toothpaste. I turn the handle, and I feel it stop.

My blood chills in my veins,  and I feel goosebumps rise along my arms.

I let out a shaky breath, and close my eye's. I hear a buzzing, and I see light through my eye lids. I snap my eye's open, and see something that makes me scream.

"Shut up!" She says.

I feel my mouth snap shut, my voice gets caught in my throat. I hear Natsu through the dor asking if I was okay.

"Are you going to stay quite?" She asks.

I slowly nod. She sighs, and I feel my jaw loosen.

"Tell him your fine. So that we can talk." She says.

I nod,  and clear my throat.

"Ya, I'm okay. Just thought I saw something." I say.

I hear him reply, before I hear the bed creek again. We wait in silence before I let out a breath of relief.

"How are you here? I thought, you were gone." I ask.

She sighs and sits cross legged on the sink.

"I'm not really here. I'm in your mind. What our father failed to tell you, is that you will always have me. I am the one who gives you power. Sadly, I can't take over your mind anymore. So your in control. But, at times when your emotions are to much for you to handle. I will take over, allowing you to . . . take a break. Of course, you can and will take back power before I can have fun. But, meh it's not that fun anyways." She says.

I sigh, and lean on the sink, looking at her in the eye.

"So you, are what makes me a Dragon Slayer?" I ask.

She nods.

"In a way, every Dragon Slayer has one. Natsu has one, only his is much more powerful. And more stable." She says.

I tilt my head. "What do you mean?"

She sighs, and scratches her head.

"Well, he has been a slayer for pretty much his whole life. So he has more control over his power. Us however, are brand new. Our body isn't use to the change. Though our dad may be the dragon that trained us. We never trained our power when we were younger. Layla, hid our powers. She kept me on lock down. Before she gave you the hair brush, we use to play together all the time. And I even had a body. One that you didn't need a mirror to see me in. And only you could see me. It was funny, because the staff at the mansion thought you were joking around. Pretending that you had a sister." She said softly.