Chaos in Fairy Tail

-Natsu pov-

I wake up with a jolt,  and I see a girl with short white hair standing over me.

She is looking over her shoulder talking to someone. "Do you think he's alive?" Said a male voice.

The girl looked back down at me and then flinched when she saw my glare. "Hey your awake!" She says.

"Yes. Now get away from me you pest." I say.

She gasped and then pouted while glaring. "You shouldn't talk to people like that."

I growl and push her away, making her fall on her butt.
"I don't care." I say.

"What do you think your doing to my sister?" Said a angry voice.

I look and see a girl with long white hair and black clothes. I shrug and walk away.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" She said.

"Shut up! Your giving me a headache!" I say as I reach for the door to leave.

Suddenly the door freezes and I see a boy with raven hair wearing boxers.

"Fight me." Was all he said.

I growl and melt the ice with my black flames. Which had sparks of blue in it due to my training with Acnologia.

"Hahahahaha! His flames aren't even the right color! Like his hair!" Said the now naked boy said.

My hand freezes. I turn and look at him with a deadly glare. I slowly walk to him. Once I'm right in front of him,  I raise a hand and punch him. Right in the face.

He falls the ground and is about to get up. When I kick him over and over. I use my 'Chaos Dragon Roar' on him. When I am done beating him up he is covered in bruises, and burns, he also has a few broken bones.

Everyone else in the guild looked at me with hate and fear. The girl with white hair and black clothes walked up to me. She raised a fist to hit me, and I caught it. And then I beat her up too.

I was currently sitting in the rafters of 'Fairy Tail'. I had decided to stay so that I could earn money for food and clothes. No one in the guild talked to me unless they had to. Like Makarov, who only talks to me if I need to do a mission or not.

"Natsu!"

And then theirs that thing.

I see a bird fly up and land in front of me. It transforms back in to the girl know as Lisanna. She sit in front of me and pouts.

"You need to come down more! It's boring being by yourself." She said.

I glare at her. "Then leave and go bother someone else."

She looks at me and smiles. "Actually,  I think I should keep you company." She said smiling and leaning closer. I frown.

"Lisanna! Get away from him he's dangerous!" Said Mirajane.

I push her as she looks down at her sister. She falls and sadly changes into a bird again. I jump down. She changes back, and starts arguing with her sister.

"But he did it on accident. Right Natsu?" She said while looking at me with a strange look in her eyes.

"No." Was all I said. And I walked away. I could here her sister get mad as I walked towards my home.

I heard running footsteps behind me. Then I heard a annoying voice yell, "Natsu! Wait for me!"

I continued to walk, acting like I heard nothing. She then popped by my side walking with me while catching her breath.

"You walk fast. Why didn't you stop?" She said while looking at me.

I don't reply. She huffs. "Your going to be lonely so I decided to come be with you." She said.

I stopped and glared at her. "You are not wanted here. Leave."

And I continue to walk away. She just watched me walk away. I smelt something and I ran to my left. I looked in side a big hole and saw a big egg. I climbed inside and looked at the egg.

I heard a rustling behind me, and soon she appeared next to me. I put my ear on the egg and heard movement inside.

"What are you doing Natsu?" She asked.

I pull away from the egg and I pick it up slowly. I walk away, being careful not to drop it. She follows me and I put the egg on the ground carefully. I turn toward her.

She looks at me expectantly. I walk to her and knock her out. She falls to the ground limp. I pick up my egg and walk back home.

I walk in the guild with the flying cat behind me. I have no name for him and I don't care. I see Lisanna look at me with a glare.
She stomps over to me.

"Where is our egg?" She said.

"None of your business." I say.

"But I found it with you."

I glare at her. Then the cat lands on my head and falls asleep. Lisanna aww's and picks it up.
"Did you get this for me?"

I snatch it back. "No."

"Does he have a name?"

I don't reply.

"Let's name him Happy. So that he can make you happy when I'm not around." She says smiling.

I grimace but then the cat wakes up and says, "Aye!"
Then it falls back to sleep. I put it back on my head.

Lisanna smiles. I glare at her. I walk away again.

-Time skip-

I was training in the forest when I heard a roar. I follow it along with Happy. I see a beast and I shout, "Chaos Dragon's Iron Fist!" And it gets knocked out.

I frown when I see it turns back into Elfman. I turn away and I feel arms wrap around me and hug me. I rip the hands off of me and see that it was Lisanna.

She smiles and says, "You saved me. Thank you."

"Annoying." I mutter and walk away.

I was then followed around by Lisanna, no matter how much I beat her up. She continued to follow me.

When I was fifteen, she found a book about dragon's. She showed it to me and then began to talk about mates and life long partners. I think a part of her brain snapped and then she started flirting with me. And kept on hanging out more when mating season came around.

Her scent was repelling and disgusting. No one's scent ever appealed to me. I continued to beat her up and she always still hung out with me. She is a rodent, a disease, a parasite that won't leave me alone.

The guild was afraid of me and deep down in Lisanna, so was she. Happy wasn't afraid of me. And Happy was like me, which is why I didn't hurt him. He caused Chaos with me, and learned transformation magic.

I can't help but say that I am a little proud of him. He learned how to stay in his human form for a few weeks at a time.

He usually wore pants and a t-shirt and had a black hoddie over it. In his exceed form he had wore nothing, but when he transformed some how he got clothes to appear on him.

He had a sword that was known as the 'Flame blade'. He would use that when he needed to defend himself. Or to help boost my power. The flames regenerated after each fight, but it could take a while.

**just imagine the flame blade from the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. Only imagine it with black flames.**

We were currently on our way back from a mission. Happy was in his exceed form. We were at the moment, passing through Hargeon. When I saw a giant crowd  of girls shouting 'Choas', with heart's in their eyes.

**Welp. Done with this chapter. Hope you like it. I kinda realized that I can't write Natsu as a bad guy really. Soooooooo, ya. Oh well. See you next chapter. And as always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**