Chapter 15

-Natsu pov-

I was amused when Lucy had jumped on me, and claimed me as hers. I was shocked and pleased to have her arms wrapped around me.

I look around the guild without moving my head. I see them all looking at Lucy. I can tell that their putting everything together. I see Lasagna getting up.

**My phone auto corrected Lisanna to Lasagna! And I was to lazy to change it.**

She gasped, and then screeched. "You slut! He was mine! I'm his mate! Not you, so get your hands off of him!"

Lucy growled, and tightened her grip. I wrap my arms around her, and she looks at me. I grin at her, and I see her blue eyes flash. She nuzzles her face into my neck. She looks back at everyone, and they look at her with a new look.

They look at her with fear.

She frowns and I feel her dragon force fading. I look at her with worry, as she puts her face back into my neck. I glare at them. Then Lucy perks up again. Her head swishes back and forth as she looks around the guild.

Then her head and eyes stop at a girl. And before any member of the guild can guard the girl. Luce pounced at her. Then she hugged the girl. The girl was blushing red, and was confused.

Lucy began crying.

"I've missed you Wendy-Chan!" Luce cried.

The girl, Wendy, froze. Then she looked up at Luce, and then she too cried and hugged Lucy.

"Lucy-nee!" She cried.

-No one's pov-

The guild watched in silence, as the two girls were crying. No one noticed a certain white haired girl, getting to close to Natsu. And she was holding a strange pink potion.

Then a ball of blue fire came flying at Lisanna. She gasped and dived out of the way. She looked back up and saw a mini Toothless flying next to Natsu. Toothless growled at her, his fangs snapped out. Everyone in the guild looked at them.

Lucy looked at her, and she grabbed Wendy's hand. She began walking to them, and she glared at Lisanna every step. She then dropped Wendy's hand once she made it next to Natsu. Her Dragon Force slowly clawing it's way to the surface.

Tribal marks started forming and her eyes were turning blue. The blue streaks in her hair were growing.

"Lucy, calm down. I'm yours." Natsu said.

She froze and looked at me. Her Dragon Force disappeared when she took a deep breath. The guild members were shocked.

Lucy smiled at Natsu. And Natsu did a fanged grin back at her. The guild gasped in shock. Whispers began to grow louder.

"Did Chaos, just smile?" Was the most common whisper.

Lucy grabbed Natsu's hand, and she grabbed Wendy's hand. And she ran. Happy, who was in human form, and Toothless flew after them. Then the white exceed Carla chases after them. The guild was still frozen in shock of Natsu smiling.

-Natsu pov-

Luce was running fast into the woods where our house was. She slowed down once we reached the house. She opened the door and we walked in we sat down on the couch, and Luce sat in my lap. I wrap my arms around her and she snuggles into me.

"So how do you two know each other?" I ask.

Wendy looks up at us, with red cheeks. Lucy smiles at Wendy.

"I met Wendy when I was playing in my garden. I saw her and I offered her my doll so that we could play. We played house, and then we always met before noon. Then the day I had ran away I gave her a necklace. A necklace with one star on it." Luce said.

Wendy slowly pulled out the necklace and showed it to Luce. "I still have it Lucy-nee." She said.

Lucy began to tear up. She jumped out of my arms and hugged Wendy. "I should have brought you with me! I shouldn't have left you!" Lucy cried.

I rub her back softly, as they hug. "It's ok Lucy-nee. I needed to find Grandinee. I am just glad that I found you!" Wendy said.

Lucy pulled back and kissed Wendy on her head. "I misses you Wendy-Chan." Luce whispered.

Wendy smiled. "I missed you too Lucy-nee."

I smiled, and hugged Lucy. I put my chin on her shoulder. "I'm Natsu. Lucy's mate." I said.

Wendy blushed, but then smiled. "I-I am Wendy." She said shyly.

"Wendy! How could you leave me!" Shouted a voice.

We all looked at the door and saw Toothless, Happy, and a white cat fly in. Happy and Toothless flew into me and Luce.

"Natsu, she followed us! And she's so loud and annoying!" Happy said as he clung to my shirt.

I pet his head. "I'm not loud and annoying!" The cat yelled.

"Your yelling Carla!" Wendy said.

Carla, crosses her arms and huffed. Wendy turned back to us and gasped as she saw Toothless.

"Lucy-nee! Where did you get a dragon? And when did you become a dragon slayer?" She asked.

Luce smiled as I nuzzle her neck. She pet Toothless with one hand, and she grabbed his key. "He is a Chinese Zodiac Celestial Spirit. And my dad, my real dad, is a chaos dragon slayer." She said.

Wendy nodded, and Carla gasped. "Wendy! He is the one the guild told us about. We should leave!" She whispered.

Wendy looked shocked, and then she glares at Carla. "He hasn't hurt us, unlike what the guild had told us. We will stay." She said.

Lucy smiled. "He won't hurt you, and neither will I. We are family, and we don't hurt family." Luce said.

Wendy smiled, and Carla huffed. Happy stood up and hugged Wendy. "Nice to meet you Wendy. I'm Natsu's exceed. Welcome to our family."

Wendy hugged him back, and Carla stared at Happy. "Your an Exceed? But you-"

"I learned transformation magic. That's why I look human. And sorry for calling you loud and annoying earlier." He said.

Carla just nodded. "It's ok."

Happy smiled at her and she blushed a bit.

**Finishes. Hope you like this chapter! Here is a pic! Merry Christmas!

 Hope you like this chapter! Here is a pic! Merry Christmas!

Later ya players

Later ya players.
-Astrid**