Meeting the Chaos

-Lucy pov-

I was walking out of a magic store, currently cursing the merchant.

"A lousy 2000j off was what I get!" I scowl but then smile looking at my new celestial key.

I am currently holding one pf the most rarest types of keys.  The Chinese Zodic key. I have the dragon Chinese zodiac key. Its bronze colored, but I know that it is stronger than my silver key's.

"Oh My God! It's Chaos!" Said a group of girl's. I look over and see a giant group surrounding someone. I look back at the key.

"I'll summon you later." I say as I put it with my other keys.

I walk over and look to see a guy, who in all honesty is nothing special. I look closer and see that he has a love charm on his finger. Something inside me snaps and I feel nothing but rage towards him.

I walk towards him and I grab Scorpios key. I quietly change into my star dress: Scorpio form. I walk to him and I see him looking me up and down.

I feel the urge to gag, and push it down. I stand in front of him and look him up and down.

"Tell me your name sweet heart, I'll make sure to add you name on my Christmas list." He said.

My face turns into a smirk. "Take off the ring and give it to me, then I'll tell you." I say.

He raises a eye brow. "No can do. Its a rare item." He says.

I walk up to him and see a boy with Salmon hair in the corner of my eye. I look back at the man in front of me. "I would take off that ring if I were you. I mean. . ..that ring is a love charm ring. If anything, some people would say you were desperate for a girl. Or that you were planning something." I say.

He fidgets and starts to sweat. "How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" He says.

I raise a brow and smirk even more. "If its not true, then take off the ring."

He sweats more. "Of course its not true. I just can't take the ring off, its stuck." He says while trying not to Stutter.

I was about to say something but then the Salmon haird boy walked up to the guy, and he punched him. I saw a flying cat by his side watching tiredly. The cat started to drop slowly as the fight when on. He closed his eyes and was about to fall down until I caught him.

He opend his eyes and looked at me. And then he snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. I turned back to the fight and saw the guy on the ground and the Salmon haired boy walking to me. He looked at me and the at the cat.

He held out his hand for the cat. I lifted the cat slowly, and when I was pulling the cat away. I noticed it's claws were in my shirt. I frown, and pull the cat back. I hear the guy huff and growl.

"Chill out, I just need to get his claws out of my shirt." I say as I take a few of his claws out slowly.

He growls again. "Hurry up."

I stop and look at him. "You know what. I'll just follow you, so that I don't have you rip my shirt so you can have your cat. I have no where else to go anyway." I say.

He growls and then looks down at the cat again. Then he walks away. He was walking fast, but it was easy to catch up. I held the cat close to me and petted him softly. I saw that we were entering the woods. I look around and see mostly trees.

"What's your name?" I say.

Silence.......

A tick mark appears on my head. "No reply huh. Guess your not the talkative type." I mutter.

I hear a huff come from him. I roll my eye's.

-Time skip-

We have been walking for a few hours. Like 15 at the least. I am currently dragging my feet, and I see him a few feet ahead of me. Still walking and doesn't even look tired. I sigh and look at my key's. 

I see the dragon key and I look ahead. I stop walking. I suck in a deep breath to calm myself.

"I need to take a break. I need to do something real quick." I yell at the Salmon haired boy. He stops walking and walks back to me with a glare on his face.

He gets right in my face, so close that I can see every detail in his onxy eye's. I can even smell the scent of fire and a strangely familiar smell. A smell that I can't place my finger on.

"We will continue walking." He growls.

I smirk. "No we won't. If you want to keep walking, go ahead. But I need to do this. I would say I'd catch up later but their is a slight chance that I would get lost. And your cat's grip on my shirt and bra, aren't getting any softer." I say while pointing my key at him.

He looks at the key and then growls. "Make it quick."

I roll my eye's.  "I will try."

I hold the cat to my chest and point the key to a open part of the woods. "Open! Gate of the Black Dragon! Night Fury!" I yell.

**A/N: aww hell ya I just did that!**

A bright light flashes and when I open my eye's I see a black dragon with green eye's.

I walk up to him with my hand out

I walk up to him with my hand out. He looks at my hand I notice that he has retractable teeth when he growls.

"Hey hey hey, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to be your friend." I say softly.

The dragon lowers it head and nuzzles my hand. I pet its nose softly. "Do you have a name?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "How about Toothless?" I ask.

**A/N: I didn't want to change his name. But you have got to agree, that Toothless is sooo cute!**

He looks at me for a bit, before nodding in excitement. I smile and laugh. He licks my face. I wipe off the salvia, and we start making a contract. And surprisingly he was available only on the week days.

I sent him back to the Celestial world. I look back and see the Salmon haired boy stare at me in shock.

"What?" I ask.

He snaps out of his daze,  and continues to walk. I sigh and follow him.

This is going to be a loooong walk.

**Done! I hope you liked it! And how did you like me adding Toothless? Hehe! What ever. And as always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**