A/N -Plz read this!

Hiii!

I'm sick of snow right now. It's snowing again! And now school might be on the 29 of May if we have another snow day! I mean, it's already gone past my birth day, and its going to go into June if it doesn't stop!

Thanks for coming around this year winter, but can you leave now! Its March for crist sake! I need warmth! I have a Cold now, and I can't breath through my nose! And talking is a pain!

Any way, moving on to the matter at hand

So I've been having a writer's block for this story, for quite a while now. So sad news is that, this story is going to end next chapter. Ya I know. Really depressing.

So I decided that, this book will NOT get the next chapter until I have a new story to write. . . . Well, kinda.

You see, I have three storys that I plan on writing. But I need YOU to help me choose which to write first! And this time, you NEED to vote/comment to help me. Because if I don't get about 15 or more, the next chapter will not come out until I have a new book to move onto.

And I am sorry if it seems that I am kinda threatening you guys to do this. But I can't choose which book to write next. So I need help, and not from my friends cause they aren't the one reading this story!

So, please help me! And a little bit of bribery right here. I will follow the people who vote for the story they want me to write next! Even after this book is finished.

And here are my three story's, with covers.

Do No Evil:

Natsu is a popular jock in Fairy Tail High school. Lucy is a nobody, a shadow on the ground, a piece of gum stuck under a desk. Lucy is constantly a target for the 'popular' group. Lisanna, Mira, Erza, and Levy constantly bully her, and occasionally Gray, Laxus, and Gajeel bully her too. But Natsu hates bullying people. So he decides to try and help her. He knows that she refuses to talk, and that her only friend is Mavis, the school clown.

No one knows her name, or even knows what she looks like. Except for Mavis. Natsu makes a discovery when he finds out that she was his childhood friend. Bad choices were made, and mistakes happen. But what happens when the depressed nobody, finally snaps? And what is this secret that Lucy is hiding? And what will happen in the future when the secret is revealed?

 But what happens when the depressed nobody, finally snaps? And what is this secret that Lucy is hiding? And what will happen in the future when the secret is revealed?