FEELINGS

"Dear Doll and Prince,
Hope you both are doing well, even when I am not there to see you. This letter, I am writing with a special purpose and would like you both to read privately.", As I said this, the staff went away leaving behind just me and her.
She was sitting very close to me, to hear what her Daniel has to say about her.
I smiled at her enthusiasm, mixed with a pained smile of losing grandad physically.
"Mahir... please continue now.", She clutched my hand tight.
I nodded and started reading again,
"Hope you both are no more shedding tears for me, because then I'll personally come to scold and probably scare the shit out of you.", I couldn't help but laugh and she too chuckles.
"Wipe your tears...!", I said to her and she readily did it.
I continued,
"You both have been brought up nicely but you both need to work on yourself alot!
Doll, you first need to learn, how to lie properly.. your lies suck!
Instead of knowing, that I have seen you from when you opened your eyes, you were daring enough to lie to me.
I caught you and I am highly disappointed by your performance. You should try better next time.
And Prince, your acting sucks!
I pity how traitor eyes you have. Being a businessman, you don't know how to convince someone by putting up an act...but then better luck next time."
We both confusedly look at each other.
"What is he talking about!?", I said.
"Don't know..!", She shrugged her shoulder.

"You both are too naive.
I am talking about the act you both were doing to convince me that you both are living happily in your marriage!"
My jaw dropped and her hands cupped her mouth in shock.
Shit!!
"Read on...Mahir!", Her shock filled voice said to me.
I proceeded,
"I very well know, what kind of relationship you both are in. Getting married because of a contract, then bearing each other, resenting life, fighting with each other, letting out your frustration on each other, planning on how to get rid off each other, but finally clinging to each other, so as to not disappoint me.
I told you both nth times that my experience is way more than the sum of your ages! But you both took me lightly.
I had my own ways in finding out, what is happening between you two.

Doll, you hiding your wounds after you hurt yourself when Prince said ill about me. Prince, thinking I am some secret lover. Haha. Although that's true...but Prince you need to know well, that no secret admirer can love her the way you do...!", I stopped.
The letter said alot more than it should really say.
I was already afraid that probably granddad's last sentences will force her to be with me. And this letter was being cherry on top.

She took the letter from me, and continued reading..
"You both removed the rings and I well knew the reason. Fight! But then remember, true relationships are hard to find.
Just think on what you both are getting from each other. If you find nothing except satisfaction of seeing each other, it's enough to tell you that you're are best for each other.

Now, you both must be thinking that why I kept on acting naive and not pointing out the truth.
The reason behind that were your eyes. They say a way different story from what you both want to potray.
And Yeah! I wanted to give you an example on what acting really is. You both are duffer at it.

Then again, I am not forcing you to be with each other. You both are grown up adults, but now you have no one to correct the mistakes you do. So, just think about each other before taking any step.
I hope you both stay together always.
I want to return in the world, as my own great-grandchild!
Love you both.
God bless you my souls!

Your demanding/super-intelligent,
Daniel and grandad."

We just sat there absorbing what we just read.
Granddad knew everything all this while... and we were proudly thinking we're fooling him, but it was him, who fooled us.
I heard a light sob and turned to her direction and found Bela in tears.
I instantly stood up, "Bela! Why are you crying!?"
I held her by shoulders.
"Mahir...!", tears were flowing from her eyes, "I have lost a lot by losing him!"
I couldn't say she's wrong because she did lose a lot.
Even me, I lost the hand that just placed itself on my head. I have a father of no meaning and grandad made me feel what fatherly love is!