HURT

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{BELA}
I wake up with a hell heavy head. My insides were sore and I felt a weight on my body. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I look around in the vicinity of my peaceful room. Finally I liked the place I lived in. Atleast this room!
With some suspense in my heart, I check on the other side of the bed to find it empty.
You are definitely not better than that fucking machine-i say to myself.
Everything from the last night captures my head again.
Why the hell this situation affecting me so much? I don't want to attach feelings anywhere here. I threw my heart out the very same day, I stepped in this mansion. But still I felt hurt! Can life be even better?
When I was six, I wanted to become a doctor. Then later a teacher, then an architect and now finally a business-woman! I saw people sleeping and waking up to money. I have been surrounded by such people for whole my life.
And so I too wanted to earn it. Because I knew of so many alternative things this money could be used in.
But see! Here I am, sitting on the bed, lifeless, workless, jobless and worthless. I have been sold to a man, who's legally my husband, by my own father, who happily disowned me on my wedding day.
And now these silly thoughts of my husband's behavior for me, killing me deep to the core!
Bela! Do you even deserve any love in your life?

I hardly manage to pick myself up the bed, my right hand still paining alot!
I call him devil and I am no where wrong in that.
I look at the wall clock. 10:05 am!
I slept for ten long hours.

I went to the washroom and opened the shower after adjusting the temperature, to a slight warm water and then simply sitting on the cold glass floor, seeping in the comfort water managed to deliver me.
I remained there for what looked like an hour and then changed into just a bathrobe.
I am not going out, nor I'll let anyone in my room, so that's the best choice for now.

I get in to check my drawer. Daniel gave me some money too and I used that to get my phone recharged.
I felt my stomach growl, and so I went to the bag filled with chocolates and brought out two bars for me.
I love you Daniel!
Just when I went to see my credit card, I felt something falling near my feet. I lean down to lift it up.
*The wedding contract*
I flinched a bit. It looked like this thing was the root to all my problems. And probably a solution too...like it happens in the world of business.
I take the contract and sit peacefully on the bed. I sulk in and take a deep breath.
And then began reading the contract to myself.
After reading long pages on the terms and conditions that would apply on me, I reached to a point number 43.
My heart beemed when I read it! The hope for life was here! Finally!
I grab a pair of clothes and get ready as soon as possible.

{MAHIR}
"Master the breakfast is ready! Please have it.", Richard came in the study room with a food plate whereas Bruce stood beside me, showing me some important data on his laptop.
"Keep it Richard. And you two also go and have breakfast.", I say in a low, sleepy and tired voice.
Hell! I couldn't manage to sleep the complete night.
"Master! We knocked on Madam's door but she isn't replying.", He said worriedly.
I feel Bruce getting stiff at this.
"Richard! You sure she's alright.", Bruce said to him.
"Yes I am!", She said entering the study, filling in the room with her promising presence!
Her hands were folded and she held in her hands, a file.
I look at her and try to read her out. If I could see correctly, then she was pretending to be not in a disheveled state, in which she was actually in.
Curse yourself Mahir.
She smiled at Richard, when he asked her to have breakfast. Nodding at him and assuring she's coming.
Bruce too started leaving as his manners asked him to.
"Bruce! Stop!", She said to him.
"Yes Madam.", Bruce stood up straight just in a level below her.
"I need a favour from you. I need you to read out something a bit aloud.", And then she handed him that file, directing him with fingers, "This point number 43."
Bruce clears his throat before reading out.
He then began,
"According to the contract, divorce couldn't separate the couple wedded on terms of some share exchange. However, if the partner in debt manages to pay anything proposed by the partner, who's the owner, the former sets free from the contract. The proposition however, solely depends on the owner's discretion. These exchange must be made on legal consent, with legally granted permission. This way the wedded couple can part ways, under the contract of marriage."
The hardest man Bruce, even couldn't manage to hide the transition in his voice as he read this out.
For me, it rather came as a shock!
Did i miss this point? But how? No damn I never read the contract to read each and every point, except for the brief my lawyer provided me.
I sense Bruce walking out of the room.
How should I react to this?
She wants to set herself free!? She doesn't want to live here? Did my act affect her more than I thought it should do? Or that Daniel brain-washed him?
I had so many questions drooling over my mind, when she coughed making me realize she's still here.
I instantly look up, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice or expression.
"I want to know how much money you would propose Mr. Sehgal? I am ready with any amount. Also, you can ask for something else you want.....I am...uhm...ready!", She said to me in the most business-like note.
"Why suddenly!?", I asked her although I wanted to restrain myself from doing so.
"That's not the matter at hand. I want freedom and you want money! It's yet another simple deal.", She said calmly.
I expected you to show your rage on me!! Shout on me, curse me!
But no, she stayed rooted at her place.
"I need some time to think about the proposition."
"How much time!?"
"Probably a day or two.", I swear I was not sounding like MS would do!
"Thank you.", She muttered and then left.
Was I not worthy of anything I want? Why life has to do such massacres with me? My heart sank like it would never be able to breathe again. And I myself was not aware of why I am feeling this.
Should I take it as an opportunity to get rid of her?
This was the only solution to the pathetic life we are living. This was the only way to escape this ruthless wedding, that was forced upon me, and also her. We both weren't happy and we both hated each other.
It's better to part ways.
I don't know why but I needed some air. I went on the terrace not before spotting her having breakfast with Bruce and Richard. They looked down upon her as a sister. And she too was very good with them. Not like the way she glares at me, every time she sees me.
I proceed to the terrace where it was quiet and calm and sit on a bench under the concrete roof.
Life has been ridiculous towards me and I always ended up feeling awful. I have just lost people in my life. And I am now habitual to it! Okay..
I think long..I think alot..I think hard..I think and just think.
I made a decision for me. For her. For US!