PHOBIA

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{MAHIR}

"Bruce! Marsha! C'mon let's have dinner I am very hungry.", I say as they stood near me while serving me.
They were in my service and they respected this fact alot.

"No MS! You eat. We'll eat later.", Marsha said and Bruce nodded.

"And why is it so??", I asked.

"Mrs. Sehgal..!", Before Bruce could say anything, I stopped him, "Oh so you both will be eating with her??", I smirked.

"No MS...he want to say that we should call her down to eat..!", Marsha said hesitantly.

"Marsha! That filthy woman isn't capable of being in my service also. I eat with you all. Why? Because I respect you working for me. And not her trying to get my money! Bloody gold digger!", I was saying all this and looked at Marsha who was looking upstairs.

I followed her gaze, to find that so called 'wife' of mine standing there on the balcony in front of her room, eavesdropping to our talks.
I coughed to draw Marsha and Bruce's attention back to me.

"I want everyone to gather downstairs after dinner including her."
They nodded and left.

After dinner, i went to the portico to sit on my grand chair to find everyone gathered there.
Richard, Bruce, Marsha and her, standing in a line. I had many servants but they came inside the house only when I was not here. Otherwise, the three, were my special people, the once I could even call my family!

She stood near Marsha, who was trying to make her stand straight.
Clumsy!

"Marsha, Bruce, Richard..why are you standing!? Come sit here.", I tell them to sit on the sofa near me. They come with Marsha trying to bring her too.

"Marsha I said only you.", I said arrogantly.

Marsha abruptly left her hand, and came to sit leaving her standing there alone.

I began, "So as you all know, I bought a woman, who you can call 'Mrs. Gold digger'."
She flinched as I said this.
This word triggers her alot!

"I bought her from her dad, who sold her with my company's share to me. There was a condition on the deal papers, that I had to marry one piece of shit, in order to get back those shares and so here it is."

She looked directly into my eyes.
"The worst part is, I had to bear her unless she dies. So probably for whole of my life! The media got the coverage of our so called 'wedding' and so she can't be left out in open to utter shit about me, and malign my image."

She stood straight like I was praising her. Stubborn woman!

"Not just me, but you all too have to bear her. So I thought to make it easy for all of us.
She'll remain on the third floor, not going anywhere, at least in front of my eyes. I don't want to get a single glance of her!"
She looked down and sighed.

"Deliver her food in her room. No eating with me...as you both Marsha and Bruce suspected about. It's not our class to eat with a woman like her."

"But Mahir...", Marsha tried to protest and I knew this would happen.

"Marsha... you don't know her yet. But I do! She's an opportunistic! Be away from her.", I say pointing to her.