chapter nineteen

Mulai dari awal

"I think they're clean," she said as the blonde continued her ministrations.

"I have to make sure," Chaeyoung replied, not letting up.

Eventually the smaller girl moved her hands to trail down the brunette's sides. Jennie took the opportunity to bring their bodies together.

"This way we'll save soap," she said, moving against the other girl, transferring the lather between them.

Chaeyoung moaned and wrapped her arms around Tara's neck, moving with the brunette. They continued in this fashion for a few minutes until the brunette backed them up against the wall. Chaeyoung shivered as the cool tile hit her back, but quickly forgot about the cold when Tara swooped down and took a nipple in her mouth.

"Mmmhhh, Jennie," she moaned, resting one hand lightly on top of her girl's head.

Jennie switched back and forth for a few minutes, holding onto the blonde's hips, before straightening up and cupping Chaeyoung's cheeks, kissing her deeply.

"Turn around," she said softly when they pulled back.

Chaeyoung complied and gasped when skin again came into contact with the wall, the fact that her skin was even more heated from her girlfriend's touch making the tile seem that much colder.

She felt Jennie move behind her and looked over her shoulder to see her kneeling on the shower floor, gripping her hips. She put her own hands flat against the wall and sighed softly when she felt the brunette start to trail kisses across her lower back. She moaned when she felt the lips go lower, licking and nibbling the flesh of her bottom.

After a few minutes, the brunette stood up, wrapping one arm around the redhead's waist and placing her hand flat over the girl's stomach. She let the other follow the curve of Willow's ass, and encouraged the smaller girl to open her legs. The redhead did as requested and felt Tara enter her suddenly from behind with one finger.

"Oh shit, baby that's good."

Jennie, whose head was resting against the smaller girl's shoulder, smiled at the swear word, finding it wonderfully naughty to hear it coming from her shy girlfriend, especially given the fact that it was brought out from something she herself was doing. The thought spurring her on, she moved her finger in and out, increasing her pace gradually until she was moving at a fairly fast speed and slipped a second finger inside as well.

"God yes," Chaeyoung groaned as she felt herself being filled completely.

"You're so tight, Rosie," Jennie whispered in her ear, starting a rubbing motion on the girl's stomach, "You feel so good."

Chaeyoung grunted in response and started rolling her hips, dropping her head forward when she felt Jennie hit against her sweet spot.

"Harder," she panted and let out a long moan when the brunette promptly started thrusting harder inside her.

Jennie continued the rubbing motion on Chaeyoung's stomach, feeling the muscles beneath jumping around. She started moving downwards, getting lower and lower until it was just two fingers rubbing firmly against the blonde's clit.

"Oh god, I'm so... I love you Jennie, I love you."

"Love you too," Jennie replied in that same sensual low tone she had adopted from the beginning of their lovemaking session.

Chaeyoung felt herself cresting and Jennie's words were all she needed to finally go over, bucking uncontrollably against the brunette's fingers as the waves of pleasure shot through her.

"JENNIEEE!"

She felt her legs begin to give way, but Jennie was quick to bring the hand, that had been paying attention to the girl's clit, up to hold her around the waist as her other hand continued to thrust slowly.