2: THE PLAN II

Next Day in the Guild

Mirajane and her group were excited for today's big event in their friends life.

Lucy and Levy sat together in far away seats and their crushes and exceeds were together along with Gray talking about some random stuffs.

They were waiting for Juvia,Wendy and Erza to show up to began with the plan.

The boys, on the other hand, were confused why the girls were ignoring them.

'Yo!!Tin can, I can see Levy is ignoring you.. What did you do to her?' Natsu was poking Gajeel in his ribs with his elbow.

'Same goes for you, Flame brain. The bunny girl being avoiding your contact. Did you do something perverse,huh!!' Gajeel snickered at him which made Natsu blush. 'Nope, I don't know.'

'If you care this much, why don't you guys confess your feelings to them and move on instead of sulking likes puppies.' Now Gray was teasing them.

'Lucy, just see me as a friend. I know her expectations  for a perfect boyfriend is way beyond my capabilities.' Natsu let's out a loud sigh.

'And for me, I'm not able to forgive myself  for what I did to the shrimp in our first encounter. Those thoughts are making me gulity to tell her my real feelings. Even though I know she is being dropping hints occasionally but I just ignore her.'

As the dragonslayers were letting out their true feelings, Mira approached them with their morning usual drinks.

'Boys!! I don't think you people have enough time nor will the girls be waiting for your answer forever. If they find someone else who understands and gets along with them, who knows what may be the consequences. This goes for you as well Gray. You are way different from them in handling this matter, just don't give her false hopes.'

After giving her piece of mind, Mirajane left to her stand to attend other members.

Suddenly, Levy approached Gray and asked him to accompany her to a short mission which Gray found strange. It was not that he felt uncomfortable with her but the very thought of them doing a mission together never happened at first place.

'Gray, I require your assistance in this mission, basically, your magic can be used to break the spell in a certain Magic book which the client possess. He said he would wait for us in the City Library and reward, we can split it in half. What do you say?'

Levy told him and waited for his answer and she was sure to make it loud and clear so that Gajeel could hear it.

Gray on his part was thinking and took glance at the said dragon slayer. If eyes has the power to shoot daggers, he would have been dead by now.

Gajeel was giving him deadly glare and which Gray thought he could use it to irritate him as well as help him in some way. And he finally agreed to go along with her.

When Natsu thought that he should go and talk with Lucy to know why she was being quiet. Mira called her and Gajeel and gave out an urgent mission request.

'Guys, this request is quiet urgent and simple. All you have to do is Gajeel, you will be singing and Lucy will be dancing, kinda small entertainment programme in the cafe, as the client requested, you two especially.'

Gajeel was expecting a deadly glare from Natsu but he remained oblivious about this. So Gajeel thought of using this opportunity to help out his fellow dragon slayer in the so-called department of Love.

But Gajeel didn't like the thought of his Shrimp going on a mission with the stripper. He was tactless and cold freak who would hurt others with his words alone. But he didn't show this out or else the ...........

Then suddenly the guild door opens, it was revealed to be Erza, Wendy, Carla and Juvia.

As soon as Juvia entered, the guild members were frozen and Gray spit out the contents of his drink and was coughing.

Juvia wore a white sleeveless one-piece which reached till her mid-thighs showing off her guild mark and sexy thighs to its glory.

The dress was tight and it hugged her curves perfectly enhancing her femininity to extra-ordinary level. It had V-neck which exposed her cleavage quiet openly but little hiding was done by the butterfly necklace.

She wore white Sandals and light blue summer hat was adorned.

Seeing Juvia, many guild members especially those perverted ones were all nose-bleeding and drooling even Gajeel and Laxus were blushing.

Gray's face was as red as Erza's hair which would put her hair colour to shame. He was blushing madly and felt angry on his guild members for looking at Juvia in that way.

Erza and Juvia approached Natsu and began to talk. Gray remained slient and occasionally took glances that beauty.
He could see even Juvia was feeling uncomfortable with her minimal clothing.

'Hey Natsu, Hi Natsu-san!!' Both of them greeted him and the guild was slient and curious to know what was going to happen.

'Natsu!! Take Juvia for fishing.' Erza told him. As soon as she finished saying Gray's eyes were widened and he began to think what Erza was trying to pull.

'Okay I would love to!! But why? Is there any reason for it?' Natsu spoke and took glance at Gray who was emitting dark aura which he ignored it.

'Natsu-san!! Juvia lost a bet to Erza-san and she should do 3 things as penalty. First thing, was to wear this dress and second thing is to go on a fishing trip with you.'

Gray knew Natsu loved fishing but he couldn't understand why Erza was desperate to send Juvia for fishing and that too wearing such dress in cold weather. He didn't like the very idea of this thing.

Someone from the group asked her, 'Why should Juvia wear this dress in such cold weather, Erza? She will catch cold and fever.'

Her reply left everyone dumbfolded and Gray was at his high boiling point ready to burst at any moment.

'If she ever feels cold. Natsu is there to warm her up.'

'So Natsu get moving and I still have one more thing to make her do. I guess I will leave it up to you to decide what task you will give her. So enjoy your trip Juvia and Natsu. Bye'

After that Erza left to eat her strawberry cake in the bar. Natsu was thinking hard and Juvia just had her head bowed down in embrassement.

He could sense Gray was shooting daggers behind his head. Natsu thought he could use this chance to help out as well as to irritate him.

'So Juvia, your third task is, for the whole day, you should not use the "Sama" honorifics for anyone apart from me.' Natsu gave his usual grinned.

Everyone in the Guild were shocked and were looking at the tsundere devil slayer for his reaction while holding their laughter.

'Gray will you quiet freezing the surrounding area.' Lucy and Wendy were shivering and Erza smacked him on the head.

'So trying calling out Juvia.' 'Naaat.......sssssuuu....Saaaaa.....mmmaaa. Natsu-sama.'

Gajeel was smirking at Gray as he was having fun seeing the annoyed expression on his face as it serves him right for hurt Juvia for long run. He knew Gray was jealous and possessive type but he remained slient and didn't let out any word against it.

Gray shot up breaking the glass in his hand and yelled,
'Levy come on ,we are leaving now.'

And dashed out of the guild with face hunging down and his eyes were covered by his bangs.

With this the three pairs went to perform their respective task.

Then Laxus went up to bar and gave a quick hug and kiss to the take over mage and asked, 'Don't tell me , this is your doing...'

Do vote and leave your valuable comments. 🤗🤗