confession

totally has nothing to do with the chapter but look at this baby ^

____________________________

two days later

jungkook continues pacing back and forth, unnecessary thoughts clouding his mind.

he whimpered and used all of his courage to knock on your door.

he lamely wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans and chewed on his lip.

the door slowly opened making the boy shiver, he awkwardly smiled once he saw seokjin waving at him.

"hey bunny boy, what brings you here?" he smiled softly.

"i came to see her." he nervously started tapping his foot on the ground, jin nodded and walked inside.

"oh, hey jungkook!" you grinned and wrapped your arms around his torso, tightly hugging him.

"h-hey!" he smiled and stroked your hair, "umm, wanna go out?" he said while pulling away, looking at you with big eyes.

"of course, let me go change. be right back!" you ran back inside and went to your room, seokjin walked out and grabbed jungkook by his arm, dragging him inside.

"sit down, i'll bring you some strawberries—"

"no thank you hyung, i'm not hungry." he smiled.

"okay~" seokjin sat down and smiled at the younger, fighting the urge to pinch his red cheeks.

"are you planning to confess to her?" he suddenly asked, jungkook looked at him in shock.

"h-how did you know??"

"pretty obvious, first, you're stuttering, second, you keep blushing, and third, you were all nervous when i opened the door for you."

"oh." was all he could reply with.

"good luck though, and let me give you some rules, first off, don't you freaking dare hurt her, got it?" jungkook nodded rapidly.

"alright, second of all—" he continued lecturing the poor boy while you were calmly getting dressed.

**

"im ready-" you paused and stared at jungkook who was hugging your brother.

you quickly pulled out your phone and started taking pictures, a lot of pictures.

the two lifted their heads once they heard the clicking noises, you quickly hid your phone and sheepishly smiled.

"i finished, let's go!" you walked out and jungkook chased after you, he held your wrist and you both started walking down the sidewalk.

"so... where are we going at 6pm?" you looked at him while tilting your head, his mind went crazy because he thought you looked cute. (a/n everyone is cute uwu)

"an amusement park, how about that?"

"yes!!" you jump in excitement, jungkook laughs and looked at the sky.