jealousy

•YOUR POV•

*sigh*

I sighed as i entered my school doors. Just another day of getting bullied by the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Maybe today will get better, who knows?

I got dragged out of my thoughts as i heard my best friend; Jennie.

You: "Hi Unnie!" I said as i approached her.

Jennie: "Y/n-ahhhhh!!!!!" She squeals

You: "??? What's all this screaming about Unni-"

You got cut off by Jennie blurting out words.

Jennie: "There's this new guy named; Park Jimin, and he's a transferee i'm so excited!!"

You: "So he's new here? What am i supposed to do with this information, Jennie?"

Jennie: "Oh come on, Y/n-ah, he's so cute and also your type. Give it a chance!"

You: "I'm not sure about that Unnie..."

Jennie: "We'll see what we can do later okay?"

And then, right that second; Screaming girls filled your ears.

Jennie pulled you with her to your guys' first period; English.

As you sat down, students started piling up inside the class.

Jungkook always sits behind you so he could either throw papers at you or give you some irritating notes.

Knowing Jungkook's, he's always late.

So you had time to settle and be in peace until Jeon Jungkook arrives.

As the teacher entered the class; He greeted us and said there was a new student coming over.

I looked at Jennie, who was on the other side of the classroom, smiling.

She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Jungkook arrives at that moment and gets a scolding, all he could do is roll his eyes.

Then Jungkook settled himself down behind me.

Jungkook: "Morning, Smarty pants."

he whispers as he sat down.

I just ignore him the best i can and continue focusing on the classroom rules.

Teacher: "Now we got that out of the way, how about we greet our new student?"

The whole class makes some agreeing noises.

The teacher motions a guy outside to come in.

As he came in,

it felt like an angel has blessed our souls