developing

you and jungkook were walking back home, jungkook decided to go back to his house so he could grab some clothes for one last night in your house.

he came after a while, you looked up at him, he was staring at his phone, you chuckled and focused back on the television.

he sat down beside you and wrapped his arms around you, wanting a hug.

you hugged him back and he closed his eyes.

"you're leaving tomorrow?" you said.

he nodded, he looked up at you with a pout.

"what?"

he shook his head and closed his eyes again, nuzzling into your shoulder and drifting off to sleep.

you laid your head on his and also slept.

**

"morniiiiiiiiiiing!" jungkook's screeching made you groan as you turned around.

"get up!!" he pulled you up and carried you bridal style to the bedroom, you nuzzle your head into his chest and tried to sleep, not even a second later he splashed water on your face.

"you piece of shit!!" you accidentally blurted out, making jungkook laugh hysterically.

"i was enjoying your warmth.." you wiped your face as he slowly placed you down.

"my warmth?" he asked as his cheeks turned red.

"yes, youre warm." you said and hugged him, laying your head on his chest.

he was talking to himself in his head as he hugged you back.

keep calm. it's just a normal hug. yeah, she's just cold and needs warmth-

"why's your heart beating so fast?"

god fucking damn it.

"no it isn't." he said, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"okay," you pulled away and he left you alone to change.

you have to admit, you might've developed some feelings for jungkook.

but you've been ignoring them and denying them the whole time, so you weren't paying attention to any of it.

**

—2 weeks later

jungkook has been treating you differently these days, you thought it's because of the break up he's trying to comfort you.

"good morning." he smiled widely as you opened the door.

"morning kook, what are you doing here?" you rubbed your eyes.

"i came to check up on you." he said and let himself in.

"but we don't have school today." you said and sat down beside him, laying your head down on his shoulder.