I throughly thanked her and sped out of my office, in a rush to get ready.

**

After showering, I stood in front of my dresser, not knowing what to wear.

Of course, being the girl that I am, I had to over think the situation.

Should I wear something casual, like jeans, or something more nice, like a dress? 

I wanted to look as good as I could, I mean I was seeing the one person who made me happy. 

Three hours later, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I decided on a short black lace dress and black heels. My blonde hair was curled into little ringlets, and my face had very minimal makeup on it. 

Before I knew it, it was 7:20.

Not wanting to be late, I grabbed my bag and headed out my door.

On the drive to Wasabi, so many emotions flooded my body. I was so excited to see Harry, but what if we don't connect like we used to? What if we changed, and we realized that we fell out of love? What if he doesn't still love me?

I parked my car, making my way to the restaurant. I was about to walk in, when I saw a figure a few yards back walking towards the restaurant from the opposite direction.

Harry.

Not thinking, I ran as fast as I could and jumped into his arms. My negative thoughts immediately dissolved- I could feel our connection was still there and strong as ever.

"Hey stranger.", he said as I looked up at him with a huge smile.

He looked amazing. Despite the fact that his curls were a little crazy and his cheekbones were a little hollow, he still looked as scrumptious as always. He was wearing jeans, a plaid shirt, and a tan blazer.

I looked into his eyes, and for the first time in a year, I felt happy. I felt like I was at home. When I was with him, I was safe.

"I missed you."

Harry grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me into the restaurant. "I missed you more."

Once we were seated, we gazed at each other, not knowing where to start. I felt Harry's hand reach over the table and knot his fingers with mine.

"So.", I said, squeezing his hand lightly. "How'd you find me?"

Harry took a deep breath, notifying me that it was going to be a long story. "When I had to… move, I decided to go to London. I have always wanted to live there, so I figured, why not? I got a job and an apartment, and I tried to forget about you, but I couldn't. I was so unhappy, but I didn't know how to contact you. One day I was reading this magazine, and I glanced over the "Ask Kenz" article. It all made sense, you have always wanted to be a writer, and the person who answered the questions had the same writing style as you. I remember from when I graded your history essays, they sounded so much alike. I was certain it was you. I would buy that magazine just to read your column, it made me feel closer to you. One day, I built up enough courage to send you that submission. To be totally honest, I never thought you would show up tonight. I have never felt as happy as I was when I saw that gorgeous girl running towards me a few minutes ago. I love you so much, Kenz." 

The edges of my mouth turned up. "I love you too, Harry."

I felt Harry's eyes glued on me. I finally met his gaze. "What?"

"You are just… so beautiful."

I blushed. "I don't know how I survived without you, Harry."

His thumb idly traced circles in the palm of my hand. "You won't have to worry about that anymore."

"And why's that?"

"Because I'm all yours."

My eyebrows scrunched together. "What are you saying?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend, yet again, Mackenzie Elizabeth Miller?"

I nodded my head as fast as I could, and Harry started chuckling because I probably looked like an idiot. "I haven't wanted anything more in my whole life."

Harry stood up and bent across the table, lightly touching our lips together. Such a simple act made my insides explode, I have waited a whole year for his lips to be on mine, it felt so right. 

"Good answer."

___________________

**YAY they are back together! what do you think?

Read my finished fanfic, The Step Brother! (If you can't find it, go on my profile and it will be there)

Tweet me, i'll follow you! @alylovess1d

kik me! alyloves1direction

vote?

fan for updates!

i love you all! xx**