"Alright, go to sleep, everyone," Yunhyeong called out once they pulled into park before Hanbin could say a word of authority but everyone surprisingly followed the former's words, mumbling sleepily but staying fairly orderly as they clambered out and walked off not in sync at all but simultaneously, Hanbin's arm around Jinhwan's shoulders, Junhoe and Yunhyeong side by side having a rare amicable talk about pillow sizes while Chanwoo and Donghyuk seemed too dead for anything but walking. And Jiwon was just slow. He was slow in completely parking, he was slow in taking off his seatbelt, taking the key out. He was very slow in getting out of his seat, instead just watching the others for a while out of the window. He smiled, shaking his head, amused and emotional for no reason but he knew why he was happy, there were more reasons than one for that.

"Thank you, so so so much," Jiwon said profusely to the staff he had borrowed the keys from, bowing before jogging off back to the apartment complex. He hesitated before going to his own, looking up at the ceiling for a moment and wondering what he should do. He wanted to see Hanbin so bad that the feeling was engulfing him but there was no use in being desperate and annoying. In the end, he only wanted the guy to sleep so he opened the door to his own house, waving at Jinhwan who seemed to be attacking a sweater he was trying to put on.

"You know how I'm your best friend," Donghyuk said as they both brushed their teeth together and Jiwon raised an eyebrow, stopping mid-brush.

"No."

Donghyuk frowned, brushing his teeth a bit more sadly until Jiwon clamped an arm around his shoulders. "What's up, dude?"

"Are you and Hanbin properly okay now? No hard feelings?"

Jiwon nodded, letting go of Donghyuk and spitting out. "No hard feelings."

"It always hurts when you guys don't see eye to eye because we all know how close you've always been, from the very start. It's really sweet but it makes me worry more because it might kill me if you guys break one day, or if something happens that jeopardises the friendship," Donghyuk mumbled, having taken his toothbrush out to be more eloquent and Jiwon was frozen, heart in his mouth. He didn't know that the others thought of him and Hanbin like that. He thought he was the only person who thought about the deep layers to their friendship, worrying about compromising it but still compromising it all the same.

Technically, wasn't dating Hanbin compromising it too?

"Yeah," Jiwon replied quietly, washing his brush. "I get it. Don't worry, though. We're so strong that it'll definitely take a lot, and one fall-out won't ever be enough."

Donghyuk smiled, nudging Jiwon in the stomach. "See you later."

"See you, squirt."

Jiwon was yawning by the time he stumbled into his room, focusing on 'just one foot in front of the other' as he felt too fresh-faced to go to sleep but still incredibly tired. He turned on a lamplight, and he was about to mindlessly collapse onto the bed until he heard a small sneeze and he froze, terrified. He didn't have a kitten as far as he knew. But then the sneeze was followed by a deep cough. Okay, he didn't have a dog either.

He did have a boyfriend, though, which almost equalised.

"Oh my God, why are you here," Jiwon groaned even as he fell onto the bed to rest his head on Hanbin's chest, torso in between the guy's legs and Hanbin laughed quietly, his hands stroking through Jiwon's hair so gently and it made Jiwon close his eyes without thinking. "You're so...annoying..."

"I know, I know," Hanbin shushed, hugging Jiwon's head. "I just had to. And you really took a while."

"Well, I didn't think there was someone waiting for me, did I?" Jiwon bit back, sitting up a little as Hanbin smiled at him dazzlingly, lean fingers twisting into Jiwon's shirt at his hips, tugging him closer and Jiwon didn't dare object. He was too starstruck to do anything anyway. "Hi."