6

Funnily enough, Jiwon didn't see the director 'tomorrow' because the staff texted him first thing the next day that there was no shooting. It was sort of a break for him but not for the director, he had to cater to some 'urgent' matters that Jiwon didn't know about. Which was fine. An off day was great, that meant less getting tired too fast, even though Jiwon was kind of starting to settle into it which was why, when he sat up and pulled on some socks, he already felt a little empty. He was really going to miss it today. What about when it was over?

The day was more lazy than he could even imagine. Writing terrible lyrics, scrunching up the paper and throwing them at the wall, accidentally throwing one at Junhoe which had him apologising profusely a million times over. He didn't know why Junhoe had come into his room, he forgot to question it, and Junhoe had quickly left anyway.

It was five pm when he got too bored of lounging about in his chair and he decided to go to a bar. Just a small nearby one where the people already knew him, the atmosphere was more than comfortable and the bartender would keep filling him up the instant one of his glasses finished. He didn't take a glass this time though, he just asked for two bottles and regressed to a little table in the corner of his room, putting his feet up on the booth opposite (and this was totally NOT because Junhoe's words had got to him and he wanted to make sure he wouldn't flirt with the bartender). He was about to take a swig before his phone buzzed in his pocket and he jolted.

- you're not at home??

Jiwon laughed a little bitterly.

- just missed me, tiger. been in there all day til now

- seriouSLY? ugh
- wanted to hang out with you n jinanhyung

- jinhwan's got a schedule

- COME ON
- my friends are all leaving me

- oh stop it you have other friends

- NUH UH

- YUH UH

- ):
- i love you mostest

- ew

- HEY
- don't ew my FEELINGS

- your feelings are icky
- come here if you really want me

- ooooooh saucyyyy ;)

- perV

- shut uP
- where are you?

- nearest pub

- :0
- DRINKING???
- HOW SCANDALoUS
- be there in five ❤️

Jiwon shook his head, smiling amusedly as he opened a bottle and took a gulp, throwing back his head and growling softly at the burning feeling down his throat. It was already muddling him up, he could feel his brain cells slowly shrinking (yes that wasn't how it worked but it just FELT like that) and he sighed, sinking in his seat. He wondered if he'd just already be wasted by the time Hanbin got here. That sounded appealing, so no sad feelings would arise from him wanting to kiss Hanbin's stupid face all the time.

He needed to start actually thinking about this 'in love' business. For now, he had just been accepting it mindlessly in a state of depression but he hadn't thought about how it happened, why it was happening. Maybe it just wasn't happening at all and he was kidding himself because, was there any other good enough explanation as to why this was only happening now? Sure, he knew he was into guys. He'd wanted to kiss Hanbin before when he's looked super super hot, but that didn't make Hanbin special.