3

Even with the sun shining so beautifully and the park having the best atmosphere in the world of serenity and purity, Jiwon just couldn't fix his stupid self and he knew for a fact that everyone was getting fed up with him.

"Maybe it would be better if we got a different actress-"

"There's nothing wrong with her!" Jiwon yelped, feeling a bit attacked and worried when the actress looked a little hurt. "She's great and perfect, it's me that's the problem-"

"Kid, we can't just swap you out," the director said with a raised eyebrow, a hand on his hip which made him look oddly intimidating. "You're the main focus of this entire charade."

"I'll try again! I'll do well in the end, I promise," Jiwon urged, clasping his hands together and sending the director the biggest smile he could muster. The latter just sighed, shaking his head as if he was trying to get the cobwebs out of his mind.

"I'm sure you can, but you just really seem like you have something else on your mind. Honestly, if you've got a secret girlfriend or something then get them here if you think that'll go down better, I won't tell YG-"

"It's not- it's not that," Jiwon ended on a mutter, realising that getting over-defensive probably wasn't the way to go. "I'm just...I don't know. I feel so jumbled and messed up, sir, I-"

"You tired?"

"No..."

"Hungry?"

"Not really."

"In love? Pun not...actually yeah, pun intended."

Jiwon narrowed his eyes at the director who let out a small snort, rolling his eyes a little as he patted the head of a camera operator who was scurrying past. "So am I right on the money or what?"

"I'm a bad liar so no answer," Jiwon mumbled, walking off with crossed arms and the director had to crane his neck to hear it. He watched Jiwon stop next to the actress, both of them looking at each other for a moment before Jiwon hesitantly rested an arm on her waist and muttered something that seemed to make her smile, and the director wasn't sure if he should feel concerned or hopeful. Honestly, if one too many muck-ups happened...he'd just have to call this thing off. He didn't want Jiwon completely messed up or doing badly with his group because of this; it was just all a little worrying.

There had been a few great shots.

But much more...not-so-great ones.

So they went back to shooting again with Jiwon doing a little better than before, his actions seeming more believable. But it was only because Jiwon was forcing himself to do as well as he could, and also he couldn't help but smile at the small words of encouragement that the actress would say to him every now and then...she was so cool and sweet.

Ugh, she deserves so much better, someone give her some sort of mega deal after this for some kind of compensation, she can work with Mexicana with us!! Best deal ever. I should promote them to each other.

But it was when they were on the roundabout, spinning slowly and Jiwon had been directed to reach out and run a hand through the girl's hair, all soft and tranquil, that he stuck his foot out to stop the spinning and sighed heavily. He just couldn't do it, and you know what's funny? Hanbin wasn't even running through his mind then. He was just being downright stupid and incompetent for a reason he didn't know, and he hated it.

As simple as that.

"C-Can we come back to this later?" Jiwon asked weakly, jolting a little when he heard the director yell out a deafeningly loud 'cut!', and the actress blew her fringe out of her face like some kind of act of irritation.