9

"Where's Hanbin?"

"No-one knows where Hanbin's gone."

"Is he not in the studio?"

"Just checked, no dice."

"His room?"

"Not anywhere in either house."

"Not picking up his phone, I think he's turned it off."

"It's been years since he's run away like this."

"Should we file a missing person's report?!"

"Maybe we should trust him a little more."

"It's been hours."

"Hanbin, please..."

The first thing that Jiwon really expected when he turned his phone back on after shooting was more congratulations, but the instant he saw all the messages from the group chat, the blood was draining from his face and he felt like the worst human on the planet. Obviously who would care about him when Hanbin was supposedly missing? Fucking missing.

And it was all Jiwon's fault.

When he entered his house frantically, there was no-one there and he allowed himself to take one breath before he threw his stuff on the floor, changed into comfortable clothes in about ten seconds, before he was bounding up the stairs because he was too worked up to use the elevator and in no time, he was banging on the door of Hanbin's apartment. He got an answer in seconds and it happened to be Jinhwan, eyes wide in trepidatious anticipation and Jiwon had to admit, it hurt a little, the way Jinhwan turned a little crestfallen when he realised, 'Oh, it's just Bobby.' But Jiwon didn't blame him. No, Jiwon couldn't blame him one bit.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Jinhwan said a moment later, taking hold of Jiwon's arm, smiling weakly, and Jiwon kissed his head. 

"It'll be okay, hyung."

"You can't say that..."

"Jiwon?! Okay, at least you're here now, I want all of us in the same place," a familiar voice sobbed out as Jiwon made his way inside and suddenly he was attacked by a classic Yunhyeong-hug, arms tight around him with as much love and worry pouring out as possible. Jiwon blinked, swallowing a little before he hugged back, not realising how much he needed it and Yunhyeong felt so much like home, with fluffy hair, the best hugs, a warm aura - Jiwon could cry again, if he wanted to.

Chanwoo tugged the elder back after a while, giving Jiwon an apologetic smile as Yunhyeong let out a breath, fanning himself before walking off and Chanwoo went with him, as did Jinhwan, then there was no-one left with Jiwon. Not even Junhoe or Donghyuk. Where were they?

Jiwon made to follow them since he wasn't really sure what else to do until he heard a rush of movement and he felt paralysed, breath falling short as he felt it before it happened - Junhoe's hand, grabbing onto his wrist before pinning him to the wall and Jiwon let out a squeak, eyes blown wide as he stared at the boy in a front of him with the ghost of a snarl on his lips, his eyes blacker than ever. No warmth at all. "What did you do?"

Jiwon wanted to throw up. "I didn't-"

"I know he's gone because of you," Junhoe said and even though Jiwon already knew that, hearing someone else say that made it hit that much harder, his lungs constricting and he couldn't reply even if he tried. "I'm the one who told him it was your last day of shooting. I'm the only one who knew he ran out to see you and after that, he disappeared? Coincidence? I don't think so. I thought he could've died or got injured but no, at the least we would have heard about that by now. You did something and I'm not resting 'til I find out-"