2

A/N: low quality gif of a high quality boy

my fetus writing is cringyyy gah but just gotta live with it for this chapter :')

-----

It was the end of a long first day and even though they had got nowhere near as much footage as they should have, Jiwon felt somewhat accomplished. It just...he just felt so odd now, knowing that he was fantasising about someone that he so clearly shouldn't be fantasising about and why on earth was he in the first place? It was so confusing and it was leaving Jiwon feeling dizzy yet he couldn't deny that his best shots were definitely when he was thinking of the girl as Hanbin.

"This isn't good," Jiwon whispered, closing his eyes as he knocked his head back against the taxi seat. It was taking him home since he decided that he wanted a little more space to think so he turned down riding with any of the staff.

Jiwon couldn't deny that he had always felt a spark with Hanbin.

Remembering all the laughter, talks late into the night, time together, hardships, outings, it all made Jiwon's already clogged up mind even more of a mess. He didn't know when this all transitioned to Jiwon seeming like he was absolutely head over heels for their leader but that wasn't true, it couldn't be. This just had to be some sort of...illusion.

An illusion because I'm missing him so much?

His phone suddenly started ringing and his eyes shot open, looking around frantically before he finally fished out his phone, wondering who on earth would be calling at this time. It was probably someone important or maybe the director wanted to tell him somethi- oh no.

'moron = genius' is calling!

Jiwon felt a lurch in his stomach, not for the first time that day, but he didn't even think as his fingers instantly swiped right and he was suddenly calling out, "Hanbin!" before wincing immediately after. He sounded like some kind of preppy cheerleader. Not to mention that he really needed to change that caller id, he hadn't talked to Hanbin in so long that he had forgotten what it was.

"Bobby-hyung," was the other's sweet answer, the voice quiet and a little raspy and Jiwon wondered just how tired Hanbin was. "Hi."

"Hey, aren't you tired? It's two am or something, Bin."

"Ah, who cares, I'm just checking in to see how the first day of shooting weeent," Hanbin sang, teasing through his tiredness and Jiwon groaned as the memories started coming back all over again, making him say, "Oh, don't you dare bring that up..."

"Oh no, did something go wrong? Are you hurt, hyung? Or did you get drunk because then lol-"

"Oh shush, hell no, and I thought I told you that it's not cool to say lol out loud-"

"English people do!"

"Oh, and do you speak English?"

Jiwon could almost hear Hanbin's frown as he muttered, "I'm better at it than people think...no shut up about that, I wanna know how your mv's coming along."

"Ah...um..." Jiwon looked down, biting his lip for a moment as he wondered whether it would be a good idea to lie just to make Hanbin feel content but honestly, could he do that? Especially when his brain was already frazzled from questioning his stupid feelings for ages? "I-It went...terrible. Seriously, Hanbin, I really don't know how I'm gonna do this 'cause it's just not working out and everything's so stupid and agh-"

"Hey, hey, calm yourself a bit," Hanbin soothed and Jiwon felt a little weak at the fact that the former was trying to make him feel better even though he seemed so tired. "I'm sure it's better than you think, hyung, you're...yeah."