5

The next day, the most unexpected person decided to come visit him at the shoot. Jinhwan, he could understand, but then there was also...Junhoe. Junhoe was there. Supporting him. Don't blame Jiwon for getting a few sparkles in his eyes.

It was the worst but best thing to have them laughing at him while he did his filming, him sending them strained 'please help me' smiles between each shot and Jinhwan would roll over onto Junhoe laughing and Jiwon got it, it must be absolutely disgusting being his best friends and watching him act so ickily 'in love'. The day before, Hanbin hadn't seemed to mind it. He laughed at first but then he became all kinds of supportive, waving his jacket in the air and yelling, "YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND, HYUNG!"

Yeah, I would be if I was yours...

Jiwon was sitting on the floor of the roundabout instead of the seats, one leg stretched out across the ground as he tipped soda down his throat and looked out across the field basking in the early stages of a sunset's glow. It was getting late now and Jiwon was about to look around for the other two until a voice said, "Any chance you'd make space for me?"

Jiwon straightened up, immediately scooting over and looking away as Junhoe sat next to him. He tried to act casual because yeah, the sky was pretty enough for him to want to state at it and he kept staring as he said, "Thanks for coming."

Junhoe nodded, opening the can of beer with a flick of his thumb. "Just thought it'd be nice."

"It is."

"Mhm."

"Where's-"

"Decided to go shopping."

"Course he did." Jiwon slowly turned his head, flicking his eyes to the side to look at Junhoe who was fiddling with the top of his can mindlessly, looking straight ahead with his thousand-yard-stare that could see through you. "Why...didn't you go with him?"

Junhoe snapped out of it, turning his head to smile at Jiwon. "Thought I'd be nice for once."

Jiwon absent-mindedly held out his soda can and Junhoe grinned bigger, clinking his beer against it before they both downed their drinks, groaning immediately after. "Damn."

"So you're doing well."

"Am I?"

"Oh yeah. All that romanticism mush. You're doing great."

"Thanks. I've been kinda able to get myself together recently...trust me, it was really bad at the start."

"I heard. Hanbin told us he was gonna loosen you up then report back with the details, which was just him yelling, "IT WAS A SUCCESS!""

"That kid," Jiwon sighed, grinning to himself as he lifted his foot off the ground back and forth. "So weird."

"Eh, we all are," Junhoe shrugged as he leant back, slinging an arm on top of the roundabout railing. "I was listening to the song recently. It's a really good song, hyung."

"Thank you..."

"I was thinking just how you could've written it. Imagination, right? Or even a little bit based off truth, twisting how you feel for a friend into relationship terms. And it's a sad song. 'I know I'm not satisfying you right now.' Why do you think that, hyung?"

"Because it's always hard to stay with someone, and show them how much you love them. You have your pride, and then time becomes a problem, and then everything slowly turns to shit and I shouldn't be letting it happen," Jiwon muttered before blinking, feeling Junhoe's surprised stare on him and he quickly reiterated which a much more cliché, "A-And also because I'm still lacking! And that stuff! No-one's perfect!"