prologue

A/N: I wrote this book all the way back in june, I don't know if any of you remember it? if you do then wooow you're amazing, and back then I discontinued it because I thought that I didn't really know where to go with it, but I decided to pick it up again because it was just kinda painful to keep having this in my drafts :')

just a sweet (I'll try to make it sweet iajbcdjknsad) short story. the writing might be weird, because my writing style's kinda changed since I started it, but i've tweaked stuff and i had stopped writing this at chapter 3 hahh that gives me more work to do

coming soooon!

----

Jiwon knew that how he was feeling was absolutely stupid, that he was absolutely stupid.

He knew that this song, 'IN LOVE', was one of the most popular in his album, with so many fans going into slight chaos and confusion at Jiwon showing so much of his romantic side which didn't tend to come out a lot—but of course, no-one would ever know how he really wrote it. They wouldn't know how it was actually a song that he wrote almost all in one go after a cup of soju and with a quiet, dozing leader by his side who had fallen asleep when Jiwon left to take a phone call.

Jiwon remembered looking at Hanbin much more than once while he wrote.

He remembered falling asleep next to Hanbin.

But it took him a very long while, almost never, for him to realise that all the clues pointed to the fact that he had maybe actually written this song about Hanbin.

And so that was why he found it so utterly ridiculous that after so many months after the release, when he was actually filming a music video for the song, when he was supposed to link hands with the actress and act all lovey-dovey, a thought kept springing to his head.

I wish I was doing this with Hanbin.

He was screwed.