Episode 145: Farewell (Thalia)

We got up early the next day in order to head out to the other side of the plateau where the ship said it would be docking.

Waiting for us next to the ship were Olivia's mom and her siblings, Ryan's parents and his siblings, as well as my own parents.

"Mom, everyone," Olivia said, running over to family.

Her brother and sister hugged her tightly, as did her mother.

Ryan also ran over to his parents.

"Be careful, son," Ryan's father said, ruffling his hair.

"Don't worry, I will be."

Isabelle chuckled. "Yeah, Ryan and Thalia are the dull ones of the group. The ones often insuring that the rest of us stay out of trouble."

He chuckled. "Then perhaps I should be worried about you."

Isabelle grumbled. "I can take care of myself just fine..."

I glanced back at my parents who waited for me to come over to them. I lowered my head, feeling like I was a child again. "Mom, Dad, I'm going to miss you!" I said, running over to hug them.

"Don't worry dear, we're actually be going with you."

"Huh?" said.

Dad nodded. "Yeah. Your mom wishes to visit the southern continent of the capital world."

I snickered. Guess I got all emotional for nothing...

"I see. I'll like to see it with you guys too."

"Then it's a plan," Dad said, ruffling my hair just like Ryan's dad did to him.

I grumbled. "Dad!"

"Hey, why can't I do it to my only daughter?" he asked, snickering.