Episode 143: Dark Wolf Returns (Olivia)

Upon hearing Isabelle's words, I embraced the closest person to me who happened to be Jason. "We're finally be able to restore our home!" I said, squeezing him.

"Restore your home?" a voice called out. I let go of Jason and turned to see Xulan. He smiled. "Is a ship coming here?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we're finally going to be able to get the resources necessary."

He crossed his arms and smiled. "That's great!"

"Resources, sounds interesting," another voice called out. Emerging from the shadows was Keith.

"You again?" Jason said, running over to me. "You must be bold to show yourself here, especially at this time of day. Especially alone."

He shrugged snickered. "Am I?"

I glanced around. I didn't sense any of his pack, but then again, I didn't sense him either.

"Relax. I am alone," he said, grinning. Now that I saw him in the daylight, I could see that he was rather handsome, in a rugged kind of way.

"What do you want?" Thalia asked, glaring at him.

"I simply want to go with you. I've been observing you for awhile, even to the ruins."

I gasped. "You were?"

He nodded. "What? You thought that I ran with my tail behind my back? As if I would!"