Episode 67: Lack of Emotions (Thalia)

Mother narrowed her eyes as the ice encroached toward my neck.

"You hateful child! How dare you threaten you sister?"

He snickered. "I'll take it that you will do as I say?"

Her eyes glowed light blue.

"I'll give you my power... see if you can handle it!"

Ice grabbed the two of us. Tendrils made of snow pulled me away while others grasped brother's legs and arms.

"Damn it! Unhand me at once!"

"I will do no such thing! You must pay for what you've done," Mother said, staggering toward him.

"Mom," I said, rushing over to her. "Let's heal you."

She nodded. Her icy eyes turned toward my brother, tightening the binds.

"Thalia!" Ryan yelled. He looked at my mother and brother. "What happened here?"

"Isabelle. Heal my mother fully and heal my brother enough so that he won't die."

Brother scoffed. "Taking pity on me? This is why you can never hope to be a good assassin. Like our father, you allow your emotions to cloud your actions."

"If only you had more," I responded.

He grinned. "So you see my point of view."

"I see it, but I don't like it."

"He did this?" Isabelle asked.

Brother glanced at my friends. His eyes narrowed as soon as he saw Olivia. "A... witch?"