Ch 42

Piper POV. 

"So.....it's happening to you and Jason now?" Thalia finished. Piper nodded. She looked angry. Jason and Thlaia had been separated for many years and had only found each other a year and a half ago.,

 "Gods if it's the last thing I do I'm gonna KiLl Sierra." Thalia grumbled. Piper didn't disagree with her. Thalia has the worst creepy death glare. Do NoT get close to her when that happens. 

Th next day.....well she would like to say Sierra had backed off and her and Jason where closer than ever. But he had come up with his own stupid plan. He said if they stayed away and made it look like they where broken up,.......then Sierra would only go after him and not trying to hurt Piper.....like she had Annabeth. It was smarter plan that normal....so she speculated Annaberh had helped him. I mean no one comes up with a good plan like that in a day.....expect for Annabeth. 

" Piper?" Thalia said to Piper shaking her out of her daze. 

"Jason just texted me he wants to meet you after school." Thalia said gently and touched her rough calloused hand on Pipers arm. She nodded.

They waited for the bell to ring in her last class and Piper rushed out of there and into the cold bleary sun filled Febuary afternoon. There she looked for Jason, up and down and then found him leaning against his lemon yellow Prius. He was wearing a purple tee and a pair of kakhis. He even looked good when his normally neat combed hair was in a jumbled mess. 

"Hey." She smiled warmly and he smiled back. He stood up and walked the two steps over to her. He smelled good. Like fresh rain. She put her hands around his neck and his hands rested on her hips. 

"So we aren't dating right?" Piper said jokingly and his whole face darkened a little. 

"Yeah I guess." He said moodily. 

"Hey I was joking. But serious Sierra can't see us like this. So.....wanna go on a date tomorrow?" She threw in the date thing. His face went from dark side Jason to happy Jason in a split second. Apparently date was a good thing in guys books. 

"Where-" he was about to say but she, being the impulsive little movie star she was kissed him. At first he doesn't kiss back, to surprised and then melts into it. She pulled away after a moment.  

"I'll text you." She whispered before kissing him again. She shook her self out of his grip and left, his hands still in the air where Pipers hips where, a smile on his face. What a big dope. But a cute.....hot dope of that's what you mean. 

When Piper got home she needed to figure out what she was going to wear to prom.....well first she had to be asked by her boyfriend but he was a bit dense to be truthfully honest.....well so is her best friends boyfriends.....but Leo is only smarter with tools. 

She looked on the mall website looking for any good prom dresses, not finding any she gets in her car and drove to Reynas place. She lived in a small apartment kind of where Calypso and Thalia live. She knocks on the door and instead a older girl with more mature features opens the door. At first she is a bit intimatidating but then Piper being the stupid girl she was realized it was Reynas older sister Hylla. 

"Is Reyna here?" She asked politely. Hyllas face brightened a little snd she smiled. 

"Yes. You must be the Piper girl she always talks of," Hylla guess right. She smiled. Hylla let her into the two roomed apartment where Reyna was lounging on the couch eating corn chips and watching AGT(for those non American folks, it's Americas Got Talent) and sipping soda from a wine glass. 

"Hey." Piper said and sat down on the couch next to her. Reyna sat up and almost spilled her soda. Or it atleast looked like soda....red soda? 

"Oh hey Piper." She smiled and set her food and drink on the coffee table. 

They not talking watched a bunch of AGT and then finally got to talking. 

"So.....your dating but not at the same time?" Reyna looked confused. Piper didn't blame her. It was confusing 

She nodded. Reyna shrugged and hit play on the AGT champions. 

It may have been a school night but Piper fell asleep on Reynas couch......maybe thinking of how to bite Sierra back in the but.....at the best place. 

                             Prom. 

Lol small chap

Lol small chap.