Ch 32

Annabeth POV

I woke up to Percy bing gone and the other side of where we where sleeping cold and just....cold. I shivered and looked up from our spot on the floor and saw Leo and Jason quietly watching a movie, the girls where all passed out on the floor and Frank was no where to be seen along with my boyfriend. 

I sat up and rubbed my eyes with my fists. I looked at Jason who grinned at me and then gave me a look with his head titled a little, as if asking a question. 

"Wheres Percy?" I said sleepily. Jason grinned and Leo smiled as he watched the movie, not taking his crazy eyes off the screen. 

"His mom went into labour round five this morning, he had to go." Jason whispered and I smiled. Percy was a big brother. 

"What time is it?" I said like a little kid. 

"Round nine." Leo said, still not taking his eyes of whatever movie they where watching. 

I got up and found Frank in the kitchen who was drinking water and just thinking about things, his eyes seemed far away. 

"hey Frank." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled. He was such a big sweet guy. You could see why Hazel liked him. 

"Hey." he smiled and sipped his water. 

"Be good to Hazel Frank, she lost her mother a few years ago." I said as I walked out of the kitchen. He looked and me and gave me a wholesome promise. 

"With my life. I would never even think to hurt her." He put his hand over his heart like saying the Pledge of Aligence and then I remembered he was from Canada. 

"Thanks Frank, your a good guy." I smiled and hugged him. 

"Thank you Annabeth." he smiled and hugged me back. 

I walked back to the living room and saw that Piper was up and started to chat with her. 

After a while I got a text from Percy. 

Yo! The baby born. Just you, come and meet her. Mom dont wanna crowd.- p

Of Course! Ill be over soon. -A

Your the best- P

 I know- A

Way to be humble there- P

I smiled and packed my things. I told the gang that he didn't want a crowd, and they didn't feel offended or showed it. I left the house and drove to the hospital. I was super exited to go and see a little baby. I didn't even plan to at first. Plus, I haven't seen Sally since before me and Percy started dating....it could change things. 

I walked into the hospital room and it was around ten-ten thirty. When I went into the room they where all spread out, Paul was passed out on the chair and Percy was asleep to, Sally was awake though and looking at Zoe who was crying softly and whining. She saw me and beamed brightly. 

"Annabeth, Percy didn't tell me you where coming." She said softly. I smiled. 

"He never tells anyone anything." I smile back and lean over to look at Zoe. She honestly looks a little like Paul, with his fine chiseled features. She had green eyes and dark hair, but her eyes where bottle green, not sea green. 

"She's amazing." I whispered and Sally chuckled, not loud but loud enough to make Percy jump out of his seat and Paul to stir. 

"hey." Percy said weakly. I smiled and kissed Zoe on the cheek, she smiled brightly at me and I smiled back. Kids where sooo cute. 

For an hor we talked, and mostly about the most embarrassing parts of Percys life. Im pretty sure he was cursing at theses stories inside. I laughed at him mirthlessly. 

But I was mostly glad to you know, be there with Percy and his little family. 

But none of that would prepare me for Monday. Nothing at all.