Ch. 29

DREW POV(And here is a long awaited promise. Drew! Its going to be a fun short chapter fun of you know, insults to drew. It will be great I promise.)

OMG Daddy is giving me a superb dress! Daddy says he wants me to have a good boyfriend or husband he wants me to get him through me awesome looks. I can't wait until I go shopping. Daddy says he'll give me a bunch of money for a lux dress. I can't wait, Percy will love it. 

Daddy tried to sue the school for Percy making fun of me, though I think he secretly liked my curry bleached hair, I know I do. He just looked at me with the most hate because he knew that his girlfriend, Annabel wouldn't like him cheating on her, which I know he's paying her to be his girlfriend.....its obvious. 

So today I'm wearing this adorable crop top(Really log bra) and some daisy dukes that really outline my ass. I layer on a bunch of makeup, making my face sag a bit but I still look great. 

I strut in to school and its like the week after I got Percy suspended( its a total turn on for me if my crush gets suspended.) and everyone is staring at me, some of the jocks looked shocked and my boyfriend(slave) is just giving everyone else a smug look, he dosent own me! Percy Sexy Jackson does. 

I slut up to my boyfriend, he's kinda hot but not really, I smooch him and furl my tongue and let him get a taste of me and I then I lean back and slap him hard. 

"Last night sucked, were done." I saw haughtily and I laughed and smiled before slapping his dumbstruck face and all the guys around him, their jaws dropped and I just laughed. The boyfriend of mine just stood there and ran off crying. 

I slotted up to his best friend and starting making out with him, letting his hands touch my body and I then I whispered with honesty "stay away from me." I whispered before kissing him on the cheek and slapping my ass before leaving. 

I struuted up to Percy, my hand back swinging and I purred. 

"Hey babe, you, me, and tonight will be the best." I winked and he just rolled his eyes. 

Drew I'd slap you, but that'd be animal abuse." He laughed and his friends around him chuckled. 

"Thats not very nice hon, I got more money than you'll ever get without me!" I laughed and he just rolled his eyes. 

"twinkle twinkle little whore, close your legs, there not a door." Percy sang happily and I just huffed, he's going to take that back after I give him a kiss. 

"Oh please Percy, stop pretending you don't like me, we all know you do." I rolled my eyes and laughed and stepped closer. Lots of people where bathing around by now and I was liking it, more people to witness my kissing with Percy and us getting together and living happily ever after. 

'Fake nails." he said where was this going. I had beautiful nails. Polished by a famous person. "Fake hair." Okay the blonde part was true. 

'Fake smile. Bitch, you sure you weren't made in China?" he simpered and my face burned with embarssasment as the crowd laughed hysterically. 

"Im sure." I smiled sweeter. 

"I hope you choke on the bitchy shit you talk." Percy laughed and the whole crowd roared in laughter, even teachers did. Im gonna sue em. Daddy will be on my side. I know it. 

"Oh Percy thats such a turn on." I flirted and he just stepped back. 

"You realize that makeup aint gonna fix your stupidity or you know the ability to not be a slutty bitchy whore who has no life or self esteem, on this rate you'll never get a guy." Percy practically shouted. 

I admit I cried hard. I sobbed and sobbed and no one came to my aid, my friends where just congratulating Percy on such good burns.....they had been with me since Pre-K? How could they dod this. I ran out of the school and caught a cab home and dressed in sweats and a loose t shirt, god I haven't worn that in forever, I was mess. 

But i wondered, was me and Percy still on for tonight, I finally settled with John Beckmen who agreed to come to the house and comfort me. 

One question was still in my head. 

What am I going to wear for tonight?