Ch. 45

Jason POV(think about it-the big three ALL HAVE COOL HORESES. Percy has a rare black pegasus, Jason has a cloud horse, and Hazel(well she is part of the big three, technically, Jason is the son of jupiter roman, so Pluto is just the same) and she has the fastest horse in world.) 

Google Search-  How do you ask the girl of your dreams to prom? 

www.askyourgirltoprom.com

www.areyouneedingtoaskyourgirltoprom?.com 

Jason searched through the internet, not knowing how to ask Piper. Not only was she hot and beautiful, but freaking intimadating. She wasn't Annabeth scary but sometimes scary. 

"Dude, I got Annabeth to go to prom with me!" Percy said happily, bouncing up and down. 

"I dunno how to ask Piper." Jason said glumly, prom was only five days away, he already had bought a nice suit and nice. 

"Just be yourself. Thats why she likes you." Frank patted him on the shoulder. Easy for him to say, Hazel simply adores him. 

Jason frowned. "But how?" He questioned. Frank rolled his eyes. 

"Take her on a date stupid." Frank said. He had apparently asked Hazel earlier that day, outside in the small clove of trees behind Goode. Kind of a date. So Jason had to plan a date.....yah. 

He texted Thalia. 

J- Yo tonight can you, you know, stay out of the house for a few hours????

T- WHYYYYY?

J-Uhhh no reason....

T-Okay ill let you and Piper be. 

J- I NEVER SAID PIPER WAS COMING OVER????

J-HOW DID U FIGURE IT OUT????

T- Lil dude, i thought you have learned it by now but IM A GIRL! Plus it was pretty obvious. 

J- Was it rlly? 

T- Some times i think of you as a sweet caring brother and sometimes think of you as a giant red butt baboon with a empty skull.

J- Well yeah? 

T- don't even try to roast me back. Last time....well I'm surprised that guy who was filming didn't go #1 on trending for seeing big babys try to roast their sister. 

J- yeah.......

END OF TEXT. 

"Hey Annabeth, wheres Pipes?" He asked Annabeth during lunch. She pointed down the hall and to the library. 

"Thanks." He smiled. But he could of sworn she winked at him before leaving....like she knew he was asking her to a date at his house....a bigger step in his book at least. 

He found her in the back corner working on a French project. 

"Hey." He smiled nervously and sat down next to her. She acknowledged him and closed her French book, she already spoke fluent French since she was five, I don't know how she doesn't know everything in French.

"Hey I was thinking, my moms working late at the shop.....do you wanna come over to my place tonight?" He asked, he wa surprised he didn't wet himself saying it. Her head and neck stiffened and she looked about to yell and he almost cowered in utter fear. 

"Of course, what time." Her neck relaxed and she smiled at him. 

Time skip-six fifteen. ⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

"So I punched him in the nose!" Piper laughed, almost squirting water out of her nose. Jason laughed. How did he get such an amazing girl? And in his home? Thalia had agreed to leave for an hour or two and at this rate she might not come back. His mother Beryl a retired actress who had lost all her money was working late at the coffee shop they owned called Romana Coffee. 

"So." He began to try and drop his question. She smiled at him, he told her to dress casual. She wore a clean pair of jeans, combat boots and a light blue tee. Blue and yellow feathers decorated her choppy brown hair. Why was she so beautiful? 

"Jason?" She said, he shook himself back to reality. 

"I was thinking maybe." He leaned across the small table, their plates where sitting in a foamy sink and candles lit the room. Piper leaned forward slightly. She nodded for him to go on. 

"That I love you and...." he trailed off for dramatic effect. She looked hooked wanting to hear more. 

"Would you go to prom with me?" He asked, their lips only millimeters a part. She looked at him, her eyes full of love. These past few days, with Sierra on their backs and the constant reminder that he was supposed to be apart from her, which why she was spending her time in the libary. 

And she leaned in, closing the small gap between them. Her lips tasted like cherrys and where rough and yet smooth, like a smooth car over a bumpy road. Just as they deepened rhe kiss, Thalia walked into the room. 

"Gah! Get a room!" She shouted covering her eyes, they pulled apart. Thalia smirked at Jason who gave her the death glare, she held up a bag, probably full of her 'medicine.' 

She left the room, barley containing her laughter. He looked at Piper who was smiling. 

"Is that a yes?" He asked hoping it would be. 

"Man you really need a brain Sparky." She rolled her eyes and kissed him again, but pulled away sooner than he wanted. 

"It's a yes moron." She smiled and yanked the coller of his shirt down and kissed him. 

Lol two down, three to go

Lol two down, three to go. But Leo and Franks will be merged into one chapter. Just so I can save    Chapters. 

Lol another update in a couple of hours.