41

*Natalie's POV

"Are you feeling any better?" Toni soothed my hair.

"I'm just tired." I let out a heavy breath as I pulled the covers closer to my face.

"You sh-" I groaned as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Toni answered it for me. "Yeah, okay." She gently tapped me with the phone. I side-eyed her. "It's FP." She whispered. I sighed and sat up from my bed.

"What's up, FP?" I spoke into the phone.

"Jughead isn't home," he breathed out.

"And?" I asked in confusion. "What does that have to do with me?"

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"Girl, will you just listen to me and come over." I let out a huff.

"Fine." I hung up.

"What does he want?" I laid back down and rubbed my head.

"He wants to talk," I answered her question as I stared up at the ceiling. I got up from the bed and began to slip on my shoes. "If you want to stay you can stay," I sighed getting up from my bed.

"Can't you just tell him you don't feel so good?" Toni followed me as I made my way to the closet that was out in the living room. "I mean it's probably just some job he wants you to do." Toni leaned against the wall as I pulled open the closet door and grabbed my serpent jacket. I was wearing grey sweatpants, a black shirt, and my black vans.

"I'll be fine, T." I sighed pulling on my serpent jacket. "Don't worry." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'll see you later." I grabbed my keys off the counter and began to make my way to FP's trailer.

—-

"Nat, well don't you look like hell," FP joked as he opened the trailer door for me.

"Whatever," I pushed passed him and went straight to the living room.

"What's wrong," he shut the door and made his way to the couch across from me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I snapped.

"Okay then..." he trailed off. "I wanted to talk to you alone." He rubbed his hands together.

I stayed silent.

"Natalie." Uh oh. "I've practically raised you like you were one of my own..."

"Yeah, I know." I nodded my head, not really getting his point.

"Nat, I..." The trailer door opened and in stumbled a distraught Alice.

"Alice?" FP and I both sat up. "What's wrong," FP asked her.

"No more secrets," she sobbed. "No more lies." She began to walk closer.

"Alice, what's going on?" I spoke up behind FP.

"I should have told you sooner," she got closer to FP. "Maybe, something would've been different." I stood there in silence as FP placed his arms on Alice's shoulders. "I had... I had your baby." I put my hand over my mouth. "It's name... I named him Charles." This can't be happening. "I had to give him up for adoption." I felt my eyes begin to water.

"Uh, Alice, slow down." FP tried to take in all the information Alice was giving him. "Slow down, all right?"

"He came to see me and I turned him away." She continued to cry.

Alice had a baby.

And it was FP's.

"And now he's dead." She wailed. "He's dead because of me. I killed our son."

"Oh, Alice." I whispered and quickly engulfed her into a hug. "I know." I whispered as she cried into my shoulder.

FP remained silent.

"I know, what's it like." I rubbed her back.

"What do you mean?" She sniffled and stared at me. I just looked at her and felt the tears begin to run down my face. "You were pregnant?" I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah, but I miscarried." My voice broke towards the end. "I didn't even know." I whispered.

"Oh, Natalie." She pulled me into a hug and cried.

"It's not your fault, Alice." I tried to be the strong one for both of us. "You couldn't have known." We both pulled away from each other.

"I-I made a mistake." She shook her head in denial. "I-I-I have to go." She made her way towards the door.

"Alice, wait!" FP pulled her back. "Are you talking about Chic?" Alice vigorously shook her head side to side.

"No, Chic is someone else... You don't understand what I've done." She held onto FP tightly. "FP, you don't understand what I'm responsible for." She cried into his chest.

"Hey, shhh." He held her tightly. "It's okay." He whispered. "It's all gonna be okay." He sighed as he stared at me.

I just gave him a half-heart smile.

His secret was safe with me.

—-

"War Baby called from Shankshaw," Jughead told the serpents. I sat on the teacher's desk feeling a bit nauseous. I have been feeling like this for a while and I just can't seem to shake it. "Our old adversaries, the Ghoulies have been released."

"Word on the street is that they want serpent blood." I spoke up. "They want a re-match." I sighed. "They want a war."

The classroom door flung open and in waltzed in Reggie and his posse.

"Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?"

"What the hell is going on here?" I gritted through my teeth.

"This is a private meeting." Jughead added and looked at Archie.

"I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea." Reggie tried getting in Sweet Pea's face.

"Reg, that's enough." Archie tried pulling him back.

"You ass," Sweet Pea spat. "I didn't even know Midge, but yeah, I get why she would t want fleas from you mangy bulldogs!" Reggie shoved Sweet Pea which made all hell broke lose. Bulldogs and serpents tried going at each other throats.

I pulled Sweets back as Jughead and Archie tried controlling either side.

"That's enough," I yelled. "Archie you better take your little friends and get the hell out of here!" I pointed at him. Archie just stared at me for a few seconds.

"Come on," he nodded to the bulldogs. "Let's go." He motioned towards the door. "Reggie, come on." He whispered to Mantle and pushed him out the door.

As soon as Archie and the rest of the bulldogs left I turned to the serpents.

"Now which one of you was screwing the damn Northsider!"

—-

A/N: Sorry guys I had work and stuff, but it's up now! Comment...Vote... Idk...

Enjoy. x