10

*Natalie's POV

"Get up," I tossed my nearest shoe at him.

"No," he groaned.

"Sweet Pea, let's go," I walked over to his side of the bed. He began to fake snore. "Seriously, Toni's gonna bitch at me." Toni had texted me last night saying that she was going to give Jughead a tour. The only thing she didn't know was that I was gonna be joining as well. I was already enrolled at Southside High, but I never went. I had better things to do and they just seemed to never care.

"Come on Pea," I began to poke at his face. Lately Sweet Pea and I have been hanging out more, and by hanging out I mean just hooking up. That was it. Toni and Fangs have been giving us crap for it though. It was weird because one second we would be all over each other and the next we were at each other's throats. We were both hot heads and we knew it. "Sweet Pea you're starting to piss me off," I spat.

"Why don't you just leave then," he turned his head on the pillow to face me.

"This is my fucking house," I yelled back.

"Like I give two shits," he then turned his head and faced the other way.

"You asshole," I mumbled walking out to the kitchen.

I'll meet you in front of your trailer and we can head out.

I texted Jughead. I grabbed my keys and walked out the trailer.

—-

"Well if it isn't the wannabe cop," I placed my bag into the container and slid it down the table. "How's life treating you Winston," I sneered going through the metal detector. The security guard glared at me and began to look through my bag. "Your such a snooze." I snatched my bag from him. This was one of the reasons why I hated coming to Southside High. They don't even treat us like we're human. They make it seem like we are some sort of animals. I mean metal detectors? Security guards? Bag checks? They act like we're gonna go off stabbing people. Oh wait...

"Come on Jug," I pulled my bag over my shoulder, motioning Jughead to hurry the hell up. Jughead walked through the metal detector but it went off. "It's the pins," I pointed to his head.

"Take it off, and go again." Winston raised his voice.

"Easy there Winston, you wouldn't want your tires slashed again, now would you," I told him while picking my nails.

"Is that a threat Anderson," he asked peering up at me.

"No," I looked at him. "It's a promise," I smiled. Jughead went through again without setting off the metal detector. "Come o-"

"Well if it isn't Natalie Anderson and Forsythe Pendleton Jones III." Toni snapped a picture of us.

"It's Jughead actually," Jughead responded as he grabbed his things.

"Never thought I'd see you step foot into this place again Nat." She turned her attention on me.

"Yeah well, I was just yearning for that, oh so great education Southside High provides," I said rolling my eyes sarcastically. "Toni this is Jughead. Jughead this is my annoying friend Toni." I swung my arm around her shoulder facing Jughead.

"I was supposed to give the full animatronic tour, but some robots went insane and started killing the guests, so we'll just wing it."

"Geez T, can you be any more enthusiastic." I shoved her lightly. She began to show Jughead around as I followed closely behind them. I looked around and it all still looked the same.

Crappy.

"Classrooms don't have WiFi, bathroom stalls don't have doors." She trailed off as we walked down the stairs.