37

*Natalie's POV

"If I win, you gotta leave me the hell alone." I barked. "And you won't tell anyone about that night." I whispered.

He sat there smirking.

"Man boy," FP slammed his hands down on the table. "I won't hesitate to put you six feet under." He yelled.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and stood up. "You got yourself a deal." I stood up and extended my hand out.

"But if I win..." Malachai opened his mouth before shaking my hand...

"So you're not going to eat anything?" Sweet Pea questioned me for the millionth time already.

"How many times do I have to tell you," I groaned ready to pull out my hair.

"But why?" Fangs spoke with a mouthful of sandwich.

"Oh god, can you be any more disgusting?" I looked away from Fangs.

"She's protesting with Jughead." Toni explained. I silently thanked her. "I think it's pretty rad actually."

"Please," Sweet Pea scoffed. "You're never gonna last."

"Excuse me?" I looked at him.

"You eat Pops like everyday. You really expect me to think that you can go one day without it ?" He chuckled.

"Is that a bet I smell?" I took in a whiff of air.

"Oh no." Toni muttered beside me.

"Who here thinks I won't last?" I spoke to the serpents at the table but they remained quiet. "It's okay. I won't get mad." About half of them raised their hands slowly. "Hmmm, okay then." I nodded my head as I took in their votes.

"Let's make this a bit more interesting," I smirked at Sweet Pea.

"Guys you really don't have to tr-"

"Fine." Sweet Pea cut Toni off and took out his wallet.

"Ladies and gentlemen please place your bets." I chuckled as the serpents began to pull out some cash and placed it in front of me. "Okay," I pulled out my notebook. "Write down your name and how long you think I'll last," I passed around the notebook. "And the person closest..." I finished counting the money. "Wins  $375." I put the stack of money on the table.

"Alrighty then," Fangs handed me back my notebook. "Seriously, Sweet Pea?" I glared up at him as I skimmed through the list. "Three days?" I scoffed.

"I mean we are talking about you," I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Too bad you're gonna lose," I sneered.

"We'll see about that," he chuckled.

"Whatever," I turned to Toni. "Mind holding onto the prize?" I asked.

"Fine." She sighed grabbing the cash from my hand.

"Do you not trust me to hold onto it?" Fangs shook his head in disbelief.

"Like hell," I turned to him. "I gave you fifteen bucks last time to get me something from Pops and you wasted it at the Wyrm on that arcade game." I scolded.