26

*Natalie's POV

"How could you?" I looked at FP in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I stepped closer to him.

"This," he picked up a box and set it on the pool table. "These pictures were taped to the damn entrance," He yelled.

I picked up the pictures and looked at them.

No.

It was Malachai and I.

It was the night that we...

"I...I...I..." I felt my eyes begin to water.

How could he do this to me?

"You were in bed with this lowlife!"

"He said he loved me," I whispered.

"Oh please, Natalie" FP waved the picture in front of my face. "This, this isn't love. He used you! He made you look like a damn fool!"

"FP," Hog Eye spoke up. "I think that's enough." FP just scoffed and walked away.

"You okay?" I looked up at Hog Eye and sniffled. "Come here." My feet moved to where the bartender stood. He pulled me into a tight hug and that's when I let the tears fall.

"He...he..." my words couldn't come out.

"Shh, it's okay." He cooed. I kept crying but my eyes kept looking back at the pictures that were scattered on the pool table.

I was just some game to him.

—-

"Ew, Sweet Pea get off of me." I pushed his long legs off of my lap.

"Why are you so dirty, anyways?" I looked at him.

"Went on a ride with Fangs," he just shrugged his shoulders and looked at the tv.

"This late at night?" I motioned to the window. It was pitch black out. What the hell was he doing riding this late at night? Or should I say morning?

"Why are you up?" He asked changing the subject. I sighed and slowly took off my serpent jacket.

"Penny called me a few hours ago. She said she had a favor for me to do." I slipped off my shoes. "Said she would call me later with more information but she hasn't called back."

"Maybe she just doesn't need it anymore." He shrugged.

"Yeah, I suppose so." I yawned. I got the blanket that was on the couch and snuggled up to Sweet Pea.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

"Goodnight, princess." I felt a kiss on top of my head and I soon fell asleep.

—-

"Did you hear that, princess?" Sweet Pea smiled down at me.

"Sure did." We had just received possibly the greatest news in history. They were finally shutting down this place you call a school.

"Come on. Let's go find Topaz."

"I think she's with Jug." We walked out the front doors and there they were. The serpents couldn't contain their excitement.

"What's going on?" Jughead turned around and looked at us.

"We're done! No more Southside High!" Sweet Pea shouted.

"What? How?" Jughead looked at me.

"They say it's dangerous and it's gonna be quarantined." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who cares?" Sweet Pea scoffed. "We're all going to different schools." He patted Fangs on the back.

"Wait, this doesn't make sense." Jughead looked confused. Here comes his conspiracies. "Where are you guys going?" He looked at Sweet Pea.

"Same as you," he pointed to Jug. "And you.," he pointed to Topaz. "And Fangs." He turned to me and grabbed my hand. "And my princess." I rolled my eyes at him.

"We're going to Riverdale High." I smirked at Jughead.

"Think of all those Northside heads we get to knock." Sweet Pea and Fangs began to shove each other and throw fake punches at each other.

Let the fun begin.

—-

"Alright," I looked at the other serpents. "Let's do this." Jughead nodded and pulled the door open.

All eyes were on us.

"Friends," I walked alongside Jughead. "On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale Hugh, welcome to you new school!" I rolled my eyes at Veronica. "To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars." I looked at Jughead and scoffed. "We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale."

"Why don't you just shove i-"

"Stand down, Eva Peron." I looked behind at the stair case and saw the Blossom girl and Reggie, walking with their posey.

"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead muttered.

"Cheryl, no one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." Veronica stated.

"Wrong Veronica, no one invited Southside scum to our school." Cheryl crossed her arms.

"What did you just say," I pushed Jughead aside and got closer.

"Listen up, Ragamuffins." Cheryl spat. "I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers." I looked at Toni and shook my head. This girl is gonna get her assed kick, either by me or Toni. "So please, do us all a favor, and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways."

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" Toni threatened having enough of Cheryl's drama.

"Happily, queen of the buskers." Cheryl walked up to her.

"T," I pulled her back. I knew how important this was for. "Don't." A new school where she could become so much more.

"I won't let her kick your ass, but I sure will." I was about to lunge froward but Archie stopped me.

"Guys, can we just put our North and Southside differences apart and start over?"

"Not a chance Andrews." I scoffed.

"Need I remind you, these greaser snakes showed up at your place trying to kick your ass." Reggie told Archie.

"Happy to finish what was started." Sweet Pea shoved me to the side into Fangs, and Fangs shoved me back.

Why the hell was I getting shoved around like a rag doll?

"God, I am so over this toxic masculinity in this hallway right now." Veronica piped in.

All right, that's enough pomp and circumstance." I turned around and saw a faculty member. "Everyone let's get to class. Now." I sighed and pushed Sweet Pea to keep moving forward.

"This isn't over." I roughly bumped into Cheryl and kept walking.

—-

A/N; And they are now officially at Riverdale High! Let's see how things play out. Comment! Vote! Idk...

Enjoy. x