Saturday night memories

|M/n pov|
Jaehee moved in because why the hell not?This new house has plenty of rooms and he's barely home as it is so theres no arguing between him and Sangwoo.Oddly enough Sangwoo hasn't gained any memories from what happened and I stopped drugging him for that matter.

But I was bored and went and found Jaehee and tagged along for the ride.Which means I killed a few people to help.
"Thanks to you,my job was easier."

"We make one blood thirsty duo."

"Indeed but sorry pudding the boss isn't looking for more hell hounds at the moment but I'll let ya know~"I laughed at how he labeled himself a hell hound.
"Well this is one way to spend a Fr
Saturday night,What should we do now?"

"We could go to honey trap like old times?Ya know pick up some creeps and kill them for sport."

"Human hunting should be a sport."I said cleaning my gun before putting it away.
"Then it wouldn't be fair."

"Why's that?"

"Uh basically everyone we know has some level of killing and covering it up.So we'd have the advantage.Team Murder."We laugh as we leave the now soulless body on the floor.
The night was young for the busy souls of Seoul,the weekend begins then ends.Friday;most get out of work,Saturday;the only day to let loose,and Sunday;the day you ready yourself for work on Monday.

Though...I could vaguely remember my real mother for some reason.From being a one year baby,I remember the sound of a violin but in the far distance was the sound of a piano,they both played harmoniously.
"Jaehee,give me a pencil and sheet of paper."

"Better be lucky I carry shit like that around with me.Here-"He hands it over and continues speaking in his normal sweet voice.
"What are you doing?"

"Give it a second."I remember having orchestra in Junior high alone and with Bummie in highschool.I hummed the melody and wrote down the notes.
"Oh?Wait!Those are violin and piano music notes."

"Yeah,they are but I don't ever remember playing this song with Bummie.Although it's convenient that he played the piano.Let's head home and see if my father knows this song.

✿✿✿

Surprisingly everyone was awake still when we got in.
"Dad!Can you take a look at this?"He turns his head from the TV screen and so did Doug and Bummie,Sangwoo locked eyes with Jaehee then glared harshly at him.I told him to cut it out as my father read over the notes.
"I see you somehow remember this song,We used to play it."His smile was wide and absolutely beautiful,it warmed my heart to see it.It should be the other way around but in our case it isn't.
"Ahahaha,I taught this too you!Merry-go-round of life!It was how your mother and I met!She was playing on the piano and I randomly joined in and we created something beautiful in a melody sense.I wanted her song to live on,so I tought you how to play the violin at a young age.You loved every second of it."My father runs off and said to met him in our music room.

|Yoonbum pov|
Kouji had me sit down at the piano as pulled out two all black Violins.Both has two different symbols on them,M/n held the one with a fox on it while Kouji had a hound on his.
"Alright Bummie start the first two line of the Piano notes and will quickly follow up."

"Right."

Play song at the beginning on the chapter.

When I started the song was soft and it came easy to me as if I knew this song by heart.I closed my eyes I could see all the happiest time I've had with M/n since the day we meet.

Moments later M/n and Kouji start to play soon after.That when I noticed I did know this song in primary school,a boy with play the Violin during lunch with his eyes closed.
He wore this gold necklace around his neck and never spoke to anyone.

I always admired the way his Violin sounded,it inspired me to play the piano as a kid,my heart longed to play along side him.Now that I think if it...That boy must of been M/n!

A youthful face materialized into my mind as I continued to play.

That gold necklace M/n wears is the exact same one..
I abruptly stopped playing and turned to M/n who mirrored my expression of nostalgia,he remembered as well.
"What happened,are you two alright?"

"Yeah...Looks like I finally got my life long dream.To play along side M/n."I quickly explained that I remember M/n from primary school however we never spoke until highschool.I told them off my desire to make music with him because of how beautiful his Violin sounded.
"You still look the same,so cute,pale and fragile.However due to my lack of people skills back then I was too standoffish to actually approach you,so I was hopping that my music would draw you closer.Instead it inspired you."M/n's voice was silvery as he sauntered over to me.He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead then sat next to me.

|Sangwoo pov|
They looked so peaceful together...I hated it so much!We're fucking killers for fucks sake and this is just-Ugh!
I stood up and left the music room and took to the balcony.
"How am I the odd man out..."

"Because you're more about Keeping M/n to yourself when everyone loves him in the same way as you."Slightly startled by the new voice,I looked down to see someone standing below with their hood up.I asked who they were but didn't get an answer.
"Just learn to fall into place and you'll finally understand what it's like to be them;Happy in such circumstance.The happy few who can kill another and act as if it's a sport,this is nothing to them.They're damaged good's that look to be perfect.You allow the damage to seep through the cracks and you try so hard to cover it up."Their words started to anger me but I'm not one to ignore advice.

I asked as to how they could tell.
"You're a sheep among wolves,they can smell it.Why do you think Jaehee and Kouji are so hostile towards you?
They see that you'll be the one to sink the boat.They're protecting what they have recently gained and if thag mean getting rid of you,then they'll do it."

"How or why do you know so much about them?"

"Now that's for me to know and you to find out."They leave into the night allowing their words do soak in my mind.
Who are they?

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

A/n-Isn't cute how you and Bummie met as kids but were too shy to speak with each other?You became his inspiration and he became the person you enjoy playing music for.

Who do you think is the mysterious person?Why do you think they knew so much?

Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

LMH🔪