Tamed Sex god?

_______________________________________
|M/n pov|
It's been a year since I got sangwoo under my control and my cute little brother came into my life I feel...slightly sane but I've been itching to get my hands dirty but
Haneul told me to wait and lie low for a while after those two we killed some weeks back.
Ugh...I'm bored...
I rolled over on my back and my phone rung.

Phone

"Hello?"

"It's been a while Tae."

"Oh yeah I never told you but my actual name is M/n and what do you want doug?"

"Well shit changing names on me I see you kinky fuck."

"Listen here you dreadhead frenkeled faced short fuck,if you need something say it now or I'll hand up."

"I'm in Korea and I'm bored....so have about we have some fun?"

"Sure."

End
Befor I hung up I gave him the address and he came over about three hours later.
"Brother theres some kid at the door..."

"He's 21...and if he heard you,I'll never hear the end of it."I opened the door and Doug smirked up at me.

"I opened the door and Doug smirked up at me

"Damn your still short..."

"Fuck you!"The brat launched himself at me and I side stepped him and he kissed the wood floor.
Great now I have to the clean the floor again...
Doug yelled at me for about a minute for letting him hit the floor and once he quits down he went to the living room.
"You didnt explain why you came to Korea."

"Ah!My prey fled here and I need help from my old Fuck buddy~"

"Eh don't remind me that I used to stick my dick in you....Anyways I'll help."

"You said that like you didnt enjoy pounding into-"

"ENOUGH!!"Doug smirked because he managed to piss me off for the first time in years.I sighed and rubbed my forehead.Hanuel shakes his head and said hes going back to sleep.
Doug smirked at me in a flirtatious manner and laughed when I didnt seen fazed by it.
"Don't tell me you settled down!The untamed Sex god has settled down?!
Oh what a shame,I no longer have a you!"I rolled my eyes and pulled him out the house.
"I'm bored not tamed..."

"Honestly How docile can you get mother fucker?!"

"Doug...shut up you short slut."I took out a cigarette and he lights its and takes one for himself.We sat in silence for a bit until he sighed and leaned on me.
"I miss the old times~"I chucked and blew smoke is his face and looked at his now irritated face.
"I know you do."