All because of you..

Warning this chapter has mention of suicide!if you are easily triggered,please skip the section that is labeled.
_______________________________________
|Doug pov|
I felt so....used....After last night's event.I know M/n will never love me but my body...he never changed but then again that's what I truly love about him.
I'm not getting up today...maybe tomorrow...or not.
I stayed inside the room M/n gave me but my motivation to move was nowhere to be found.Its about four in the afternoon and I've just been laying here.

What concerns me is that...Sangwoo didn't seem fazed when M/n told him what happened in the basement.

Mini flashback
"M/n is Doug okay?He seems a tad bit worn out and smells like cum."
Sangwoo said to m/n on the other side of the door.
"Oh,remember that chair with the dildo replica of my-"

"Okay!Just explain the other part."M/n chuckled at how sangwoo cut him off.
"I had him test it out and well couldn't help myself at such a needy sight and me and Haneul kinda of Masturbated while watching him fuck hisself on the-"

"Stop!I don't care as long as you didn't stick your dick in him."

"Technically-"

"I mean the real deal!"Sangwoo said cutting M/n off and there was a loud bang.
"Don't forget Sangwoo...I can have anyone I want...if I want to fuck doug I can...Don't forget who I am and what i can do.Just because we share a room and have sex now and again doesn't mean I'm tied to you in anyway..."I shook a bit and I'm pretty sure that sangwoo was trembling as m/n walked away.
Mini flashback over

That was last night after everything happened.Sangwoo has no idea how much of a sadistic person m/n actually is...I was there as he tied up and tortured those people who raped,beat,and Starved us however they had it coming but...it was gruesome,I didn't sleep for a month because every time I closed my eyes...the sight of blood and guts was all I saw and the screaming....the screaming was the worst....

I still have nightmares about that day but not as often.
"Doug,you alive in there right?"

"Yeah...I'm alive Haneul...what do you want...oh let me guess your here to cum on my face again.."

"That's if you want me to."

"Die."Haneul chuckles and walks in the room and closed the door behind him.The sound made me literally jump up to look at him.
"I find it hilarious how you and Sangwoo are hopelessly in love with my brother."

"But there's a difference between me and Sangwoo..."

"Oh?What would that be?"

"I know who he really is...I know how brutal he can get....Haneul,what you don't know will hurt you..."Haneul just chuckled like my warning was nothing to him.
"So he must of told-"

"Of course he did,I'm what you a devoted little brother or two faced is another way to label me.I act one way around him...and another around others.It's fun killing people with my brother,hell his life style is great!I used to hide the urge to kill people but....M/n took me out my first kill..
It was quite erotic."I listened to haneul talk and knew he was too far gone.

The look of satisfaction was painted all over his face.He idolized M/n...
"Why are you here anyway?"

"Hm?Oh,I was checking on you since you didnt Come down for breakfast or lunch.So I brought lunch up for you."
Haneul said pointing at the food tray on the dresser.
"Oh...thanks."

"No problem.I'll leave but if you ever have any sexual needs,I'll help you~"
I threw a pillow at him and he laughs.
What is up with this place!Everyone is willing to fuck you but not love you!
He threw it back and closed my door.
It's all because of you m/n...

|M/n pov|
I find it funny how Sangwoo thinks that I belong to him...Nah I'll admit it I'm one sexy as whore.
I mean me?Tied down when I look this good?
I looked in the mirror after taking my glasses off.

I mean me?Tied down when I look this good?I looked in the mirror after taking my glasses off

Sure it's not normal for me to be this.....narcissistic...hehe who cares my life is perfect in my eyes...
Tsk my eyes...Father....i wish i got back sooner..
I pulled out a picture of my father I found at my childhood home.

₩₳Ɍ₦Ɨ₦₲ 

The purist man in existence...and he doesn't remember me,Haneul or any one for that matter..turns out After my disappearance he became depressed,then Haneul,and last Noona died in a car accident...He tried to kill himself but his co worker noticed he didn't come into work and found him in the tub with vertical cuts up his arm...

Lucky for my father the found him in time and he survived but ended up in a coma.When he woke up...he didn't remember his name...Even after that he's still such a pure man,so kind and caring...yet his two sons are monsters who prey on the foolishness of humans.

Ø⩔ɆɌ 

He would even forgive what I've done to people...These's eyes remind me of how my life was supposed to be like but now...there just a sad reminder of what the world turned me into.
What a shy person he is....this world is filthy...and will only taint him..I'm sorry father..that bitch destroyed our family and became of her....
My feet led me to the bed and I laid my head down with my fathers picture now on the night stand.

|No ones pov|
In a mental heath hospital a man sit's at a table in his room with his gaze out the window.
"I wounder when that nice boy will come back and visit me...hmmm he seems troubled.."The male mumbles to himself in the all white room.
He sighs trying to figure out why they both look so similar...he though of being brothers but something of a fatherly instinct kicked in for the male.
"M/n...what an odd boy you are."The male said with a smile.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

A/n-Hello my lovely people!What did you think about Doug's long Pov?Do you think he's still not telling Haneul everything and what do you think about you're father popping up in this chapter?

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH 🔪