Your name isn't Tae.....

A/n-I know when you guys saw the title your probably like WTF,But I did say it's a reader insert for a reason there was a comment some time ago about me setting a name but I didn't want to tell them what I was really doing,so I had to play it off~.Now here comes the truth about who your real family is.
_______________________________________

|Tae pov|
It's been about two months since I killed my mother.Me,Sangwoo and Bummie live together and the molding of Sangwoo began.It's turning out good~However tonight I was in the alley playing with the neighborhood cats.[A/n-pic above]

*ring~ring~*

A bell?wait where are the cats going?
I followed after my furry friends,they went around so many corner's I could of sworn we would of hit a dead end at some point but that wasn't the case...Givin how big the neighborhood is were near some Woods...
So I followed them to the very back of the neighborhood but now their going in...

*ring~ring~*

There it is again!Shit I need to keep up or I'll lose the cats!
I ran after them in a hurry.
~Time skip brought to you by Tae running in chibi form!~
There was some type of house up ahead.

~Time skip brought to you by Tae running in chibi form!~There was some type of house up ahead

[Imagine it's dark in the picture]
Holy shit it's a house in the fucking woods....am I going to die!?
*ring~ring~*
I turn my head to see a boy ringing a bell and holding flowers.

am I going to die!?*ring~ring~*I turn my head to see a boy ringing a bell and holding flowers

"Excuse me..are these your cats?"

"Oh!Y-yes they are and who-"
His eyes went big when he saw my face and he dropped the flowers to cover his mouth.
"M-m/n?I-I thought you where dead!!"

"I'm sorry I don't know who M/n is but my name is Tae Hyun...."

"Your name isn't Tae...I'll explain more inside,would you join me?"I nod as he invites me into his house.I take a seat on the couch and the five cats purr around me.
"I see they like you very much...oh my name is Haneul and believe it or not but I'm your brother."

"I would like to see evidence of that.."
I said not really believing him.

|Haneul pov|
I sighed softly because he showed no sign of believing me.So I stood up and walked over to my book shelf and pulled down a album titled Haneul and M/n.
"Here's the evidence..."M/n looked through the photo album in complete shock but then confusion when he reached a page with no more pictures.
"Where's the rest?"

"That's the last picture...before you were kidnapped.."I flipped a page back.

"It was winter and Christmas was around the corner

"It was winter and Christmas was around the corner....but....

Flashback

"Hyeong,why do you like the snow?"I said holding my brother's hand.He smiles at me and looks up.

"Because it's pretty and bring's people together!"

"Hyeong...why dose mommy hate you?"

"Haneul...I'll tell you when we're older..I promise."I could see and hear the sadness.
Why would mommy not love one of her children?I thought mommy is supposed to protect us?
"M/n,Haneul I wanna take a picture of you two!"It was our Nuna,she came home from her friends house.
After the picture we went in to eat food.After we ate we moved to the living room.it was late but we waited for our father to come home.

"Haneul is gonna be shy and sweet forever!!"M/n said playing with my short H/c locks.
"You got that right."the three of us turned around to see our dad.
"Welcome home!!!"Our father took us up stairs to our room and read us a bed time story.

The next day I woke up...and you were gone...the police was in our house..and I was told..that you were kidnapped.Several years passed by and I was 13...and the Search was over,they announced you had died..

Flashback over

"After they told me that I celebrated your birthday every year with our nuna....*sniff*And ever year I felt like you never died and that one day I would find you*sniff*But you found me instead!"I hugged M/n and at first he stiffen up but relaxes and hugs me back.
"Looks like I was right."

"Huh?"

"Your still sweet..."He smiled sweetly and pats my head.
~Time skip~
We caught up on time and I heard all the horrible things he had to endure.
But the people got what was coming.
It's not hard to believe that she changed his name to keep him hidden from us and the police.
"Wait so when is my birthday?"

"It's B/d...wait you didn't remember,How old do you think you are?"

"23"

"M/n...I'm 23....that makes you 24..."i rubbed my forehead at the fact that he didn't remember his own birthday.
"Yah!Come with me to my house!"
I don't think it was suggestion but more like a command because he dragged me with him.

|No ones pov|
Sangwoo was worried about Tae because he wasn't in bed when he woke up!
"Calm down I'm pretty sure he's playing with those cats like always,he'll be back..."Bum said

"Bum it 2am,the cats leave before 1:30,I would know because I used to go out there with him."Sangwoo was tapping his foot but stopped when the front door open.
"Tae there you-who is that!?"Sangwoo said said pointing at the shy male behind his lover.
"Well fun fact love my name isn't Tae Hyun,it's actually M/n...and the woman I killed isn't my actual mother because she passed away giving birth to My little brother Haneul."M/n said patting the younger H/c haired male.
"Your name isn't tae!?"Bum and Sangwoo yelled at the same time.

Haneul explained what happened to them and they were pretty surprised.
"Haneul it's late,I'll show you to the gust room."M/n said.He lead the the sleepy male to the room,got him some pajamas and said good night.Bum was back into him room snoring away.
And Sangwoo and M/n went to their shared room.
"It's going to take some time to get used to my Real name....M/n...so unique~"M/n loving the name already he laid on the bed after changing.
Sangwoo sat on M/n's waist.
"How about we test it out~"Sangwoo said purring into his lovers ear.
Let's just say Things got heated and the next day Sangwoo was wearing a turtleneck~

To be continued~
[

A/n-The truth has finally been revealed~Now I can stop obsessing over it!!!!I hoped you enjoyed this chapter~Because shit is about get real sometime soon!]

LMH🔪