Feels good to be home

[A/n-Here's your Key;
H/c-Hair color
H/l-Hair length
E/c-Eye color
F/c-Favorite color
C/n-Country name]

|Tae Hyun pov|
It's been 3 long years~since I've been home...Hmm I should call Yoonbum and tell him I'm back!
With happy thoughts I attempt to call My best friend~
"You have reached the voice mail box of yoonbum please leave a message at the beep."

*beep*

"Yoonbum!I'm back in Korea~I can't wait to see you again!I'm kinda sad you didn't pick up,But no worries will see each other soon...I hope!Talk to you soon bummi~"
I hang up the phone knowing something wasn't right..
That's not like him to not answer when I call...I texted him before I got on the plane and he answered....Did my little bummi get himself into something he can't get out?

I began to wonder the streets looking for a nice bar to drink at and one place caught my eye.
"Honey trap...Sounds nice"
Time to get a nice drink and find someone to have fun with,oh yeah I need to check into a hotel for tonight.

|Sangwoo pov|
I was going though bums bag and found a phone.
It's dead...
I looked at the boy laying on the ground sleep.I go back up stairs and plug the charger into the phone and gave it a few minutes.
Has he had that phone this whole time?why didn't he call the police...
*buzz*
I take a look at his phone to see he has a two missed call and voicemail.Not really caring about his privacy I was going to listened to it but I got a call on my phone.
"Hello...He's back!Where did he go?Shit,I'll be there in a few!"
I was overjoyed to hear that Tae was back home!I can't wait to his lovely H/c hair and to be able to stare into his sexy E/c hues again...god~
"Bum wake the hell up!"
I yelled down into the basement.
"Huh..?"

"Clean this place up,I might have company today~"I didn't give him a chance to say anything.I ran to room and threw on my best outfit that had tae favorite color,F/c.Before I ran out I had to remind bum.
"Be a good boy and don't cross that line~"and I was on my way.

|yoonbum pov|
I sighed softly when the door closed.
Why is he in such a good mood,and who is back.
I was preoccupied with cleaning until I knocked over a box and pictures flew out.
"...holy hell...why dose Sangwoo have some many pictures of Tae...hold on these pictures are from my facebook!"

I remember this,he threw a pillow at me when I took this picture

'Bum it's 4:20 in the morning go to sleep~'
He sounded irritated but calm.

'Bum it's 4:20 in the morning go to sleep~'He sounded irritated but calm

We went to that ice cream shop and I told him he should be a model.

'Do you really think I can be one,I'm i that handsome?'
It took me Weeks to convince him to go to a photo shoot.

'Do you really think I can be one,I'm i that handsome?'It took me Weeks to convince him to go to a photo shoot

This was the day he got his photo taken.
'Do my eyes look weird to you?I was never fond of my E/c eyes...'

'No they look perfect!'
I didn't know what to think at the moment.
Dose Sangwoo know Tae...oh god tae can save me!I-I'll be free.

|Tae pov|
I made it back to honey trap and I happily took my seat at the bar.
"What kind of drink do ya need handsome~"A cute guy with Electric blue hair said leaning on the bar.
"Shirley temple with three shots of Vodka~"

"Coming right up sexy~"
He turns around to make my drink.
Hmm nice face and curves but no ass...god that's sad.
"I see you checking out that guy Tae~"

"Sangwoo?"what the Fuck is he wearing?Wait be nice~
"I can't believe it!You look nice~"

"Same to you,I'm so happy to see you how was it in C/n?!"
Such a nosey little tyrant he is,it takes so much energy to be nice.
"It was fun,I have so many pictures!"
I made sure to say it in a cute and sweet way.We spoke on what happened over the past 3years however I got curious.
"Yah!Sangwoo I know you've seen my friend before,yeah?"

"Depends~what's their name?"Sangwoo said rapping his arms around my neck in a flirty way and he plays with my H/c hair.
"Yoonbum!"I smiled sweetly.I could feel his arms stiffen around my neck.

"R-really now?"Sangwoo pulls back and begins to fidget a bit.i Bit back a smile and continued to play Sweet.
"How about a drink to celebrate me coming back to Korea~"Sangwoo agreed.So I ordered another Shirley Temple but with a twist.He looked away for a second and I spiked his drink.
~Time skip~
Good that was enough~
"Sangwoo I'm sorry I feel like I forced you to drink those!"I said pointing at three empty wine glasses.I can handle three but him on the other hand was a mess.such a dumb ass!He's so love struck he'll do anything for me...I plan to use that.

"N-not a-at*hick*all,say h-how about w-we go*hick*to m-my house?"

"Sure,I need to watch after you to make sure your safe~"He give me a drunk smirk and gives me a sloppy kiss.
The perfect prey and lucky for me I put a tracker inside Yoonbum phone and knowing him he keeps up with it because I gave it to him;so it holds value and just in case he didn't answer my call,it makes it easier for me to find him.
Sangwoo Gave me the direction's to his house even though I didn't need them.
This should be fun~
I bit my tongue to keep in the laughter.
Sangwoo has no idea what in store for him and intend to have some fun with my toy!!

To be continued~
[A/n-Ha!screw you sleep!I'm surprised I got this done*dose odd victor dance*
Oh!sorry don't mind the dorky-ness~
So what did you guys think?Was Sangwoo a little Occ or was he just right?As the story progresses you'll learn more about the relationship between bum,tae and Sangwoo and get ready for some twisted shit.
I take suggestions/request.
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and I'm opened for a chat.]

LMH🔪