Chaotic red head.

"Strumming my pain with his fingers-"

"Please don't do this!"

"-Singing my life with his words-"

"W-we had a deal!"

"Killing me softly with his song-"

"I-i'll pay you more money!"

"Killing me softly with his song~-"

"Stay away!"

"Telling my whole life with his words-"

"STOP SINGING!"

"Killing me softly with his song~"
When the mysterious person sung the last verse a pained scream fills the air around them and the man begging for his life,laid motionless on the floor in his own blood.
"You're money isn't worth killing a god."They said looking at a picture of....M/n.
"Hmm I no longer have an employer..."

|Sangwoo pov|
M/n sent me shopping with his father;who paid me no mind but still acknowledge my presence in some sort.
"I wounder If he'll like F/y/h[Food you hate.]?"

"Pf-are you trying to get yourself killed?He likes F/F and F/d.How much do you know about my son?I just recently started gaining memories of my son's and I know more than you."
Kouji said harshly yet softly with his usual gentle expression on his face.
He turns from my and continues to pick things that everyone would like to snack on throughout the day before  lunch or dinner.
This man is hard to please!He holds his son's on such a high pedestal,you'd think he created a temple for other to worship them.

Though I wouldn't blame him,M/n may be chaotic but he has the body of a god.
"Well,well if it isn't the evil slut from high school."A snarky voice called put from the other end of the aisle.

"A snarky voice called put from the other end of the aisle

"Ugh Jaehee..."

"I didn't give you permission to say my name manwhore."The Ruby red head snarls.Kouji finally looks over at the male and something in his eyes spark.
"Don't mind him Jaehee-nim[A/n;nim is commonplace honorific for guests, customers, clients, and unfamiliar individuals.]"Kouji said walking over to the red head and asked him about the can of soup he had.
"Oh sorry my name is Kouji."

"Nice to me you anyway,don't waist your time with that manwhore."Jaehee said glaring at me from where they stood.
"Might I add,you look like someone I know.Do you know Tae Hyun?"

"Ah actually his birth name is M/n and yes I do,he's my son."

"R-really!?Wow you just as pleasant as he told me in school!"His eyes shine purely which was a sight to see.
Tsk,who knew he could make such an expression...I thought all her knew was hatred..