The plan

[A/n-Listing to the music is up to you]

|Tae pov|
"Easy now don't fall~"we stumbled into his house...more like he stumbled
We're is his room....oh stairs...
"How about we have some fun~"
Shit he must of sobered up a bit...
I smirked inwardly and gave him an innocent face.
"Sangwoo I'm not going to take advantage of you....it's not right-Gah!"
I yelled in surprise as Sangwoo fell but he pulled me down with him.I bit my tongue so I wouldn't say the words floating around in my head but that didn't stop me from thinking them.
Stupid slut that fucking hurt!!!
I swear I'm gonna-No...I have to be nice...kill him with kindness..then he'll tell me what ever I want to hear.
Hmm I have to admit he'll look perfect...underneath me...nice and submissive...Fuck,Control yourself!
After I was done thinking I picked him up bridal style and went up stairs.
"Which one is you room?"

"One on the left babe~"
God say that word one more time and I will fucking drop you!
I was waiting for that word to come out of his mouth,well more like daring.I just wanted a reason to drop him and make sure to make it look like an accident.
I put the drunk idiot on his bed only to be pulled back down and topped.
Dose he really think I'm going to let him take control?That's cute...
"How about I give you a nice Treat~"

"Enlighten me."At my words he kisses my neck and moves down....
Oh~Dose he really think it's going to be that easy to get in my pants?
I pulled him up as a way to stop him and he moans in frustration.
"Sangwoo,you'll have to-do something for me if you want to suck me off."

"I'll do anything~"
Horny slut....god I could ask to bite him to death and hell let me do it...
"Hmm,I remember you asking me to order you something when we were in Highschool,Be a good boy and wear it for me and I'll tell you what to do next~"He jumps up and rummage through his closet and pulls out a box and ran to the bath room.
This gives me a good minute...
I walked over to his clothes and found a box with my name on it.
God I feel like I'm going through bums closet,I still find it awkward how I found a dildo in there.I couldn't look at bum for two hours without thinking about strapping him down and....
Ew....
I shivered at the thought because he became a brother to me after what happened..
I heard the door open and I took a leap of faith on to the bed and acted like nothing happened.
"H-how do I look?"he walked out all shy like.
The virgin killer sweater....wait is this his first time wearing it?
"Sexy~"

"Great~"he walks over to me in a sexy way And he sits on my lap and kisses me.It was nice I'm not going to lie.
He pulls back for air and continues whiled grinding his manhood on mine.
F-Fuck~No...focus..God...
He breaks from the kiss and moved down and unzipped my zipper.
"Before you start,I need to hear something from you."

"What is it."

"Call me master~"
Sangwoo blushed and nods moving his hands to his lap.
"Anything for you...master~"
I smirked evilly and grabbed him by the hair.
"See that's the cute thing about you and I'm sorry because we end it here~"I jabbed a needle into his neck and he yelp at the pain and passed out.
"That was easier than expected~"
I picked him up and put him in bed.

|Yoonbum pov|
"Bummi?"It was a voice I was hoping to hear!I looked up to see Tae coming down the stairs.
"Tae!Oh dear god!I'm so happy to see you!"he smiles at me and run's over to me.
"This should be very fortunate for you but you won't remember this but here's goes!"
I gave him a confused look but a pain in my neck was horrible!
It burns!!!
"What did you...yo...."My vision blurred and I couldn't see him anymore and then black.

|Tae pov|
"That should work~"I was looking at the needle filled with a lovely F/c liquid.They shouldn't remember anything from this month and it'll start with me coming though the door and I'll tell them they were kidnapped by my mother and the rest will fall in place....Then I'll mold Sangwoo the way I want him to be...
I could only laugh as I put gloves that be long to my mother and put her finger prints everywhere!I put Sangwoo downstairs with bum and change the whole house around.
I then hacked into the Realtor that rented out the house to Sangwoo and changed the names on everything.
I'll I have to do is call her saying that I want to meet her....

Flashback;age 9

"Mommy,Who are those men?"I said hiding behind her.Outside of our house was a black car and four men.
"The people your going with..."

"I don't want-"
*smack!*My mother's hand went a cross my face sending me to the ground.I hold my cheek as it stung.
Why did she..do that...I thought she loved me...
"You have no choice you Bastard child!I have no money to give them...So I'll give you instead!"She had a gambling problem.
"No!Please mommy!I love you!I don't want to go!"I cried and begged my mother not to give me to them.
The men came in and took me away from her.
"NO!LET ME GO!!!MOMMY PLEASE HELP ME!"One of the men got tired of me yelling and crying...so he kicked me in my side.I reached for my mother and she turned her back on me.

I was kept for 8 years as a pet...for them to do as they pleased...I was used,abused,sold off to other people.
I have scars and plenty of them.
I finally killed everyone and met yoonbum and stayed with him...

Flashback over

I started laughing because I realized how insane I actually am!I killed 34 people at the age of 17 and didn't even feel sorry.I found my mother's phone number a d called it.
"Hello?"

"Hello mother.."

"Tae!?"

"I would like to see If that's fine?"

"After what I did to you?"

"Yes.."

"Send me your address"

"Okay."

*Ends call*
Me lips twitch at the corner and I couldn't hold it in..I broke down and laughed!
Everything is now in place!!I feel like my revenge is even closer!I'll make everything the way I want it and Sangwoo...such a little slut but I'll fix that problem.

To be continued~
[A/n-I avoided live and did half of this at school got home and finished it!
And can you imagine Sangwoo wearing the virgin killer sweater!?
I couldn't help it!I thought it would be cute~
I take requests/suggestions for chapter and others stories!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!]

LMH🔪