Dirty little secret

|Hanuel pov|
My forehead hit the table for the fourth time this morning in attempts to rid myself of my dreams.
For the love of killing people I shouldn't be thinking like this!I'll lose more sleep at this rate!
I rose my head to slam it back on the table when a hand stop my forehead.
"Please stop or you'll have brain damage."

"Gah!"I jumped only to fall to the floor,since my leg caught the chair leg dragging it down with me.
"You are a hot mess this morning.Is Something wrong?"

"N-nothing M-m/n...Just tired that's all."I answer while cursing myself for stuttering and making an complete fool of myself.I could die right now from how embarrassing that was.
"Here,let me help you up."

"Thanks..."M/n moved the chair and pulled me from the floor.
"Silly boy,dose this hurt?"M/n asked touching my cheek;which caused me to flinch a bit.He then instructs me to sit down when walking over to the fridge for ice.
"I must of looked like an idiot..."

"You did and it was quite entertaining to see you frail like that but your a cute idiot~"

"Oh that makes me feel a whole lot better."I said rolling my eyes at him, though it made my face burn because he called me cute.M/n placed the ice in a ziplock bag then hands it to me.
"...Haneul are you uncomfortable around me?"

"What!?N-No!Why did you ask that?"

"You seem like you don't want to be around me...Am I smothering you or something?If I am I could give you some space."M/n said moving back from me with a worried expression that he only shows to Yoobum and father.
"M/n i-"

"You don't have to explain anything,I'll be In the living room if you need me."He quickly walks out from the kitchen with a an air of sadness.
ugh!!!!!!Why didn't I just-*sigh*

I sighed sadly since i could tell I must of hurt what feeling he had left.

"The only people in this world you show love to is family.No one else,others don't matter.Bummie is the only exception,he took care of me and i did the same for him by moving him out of that abusive household."

So only family can hurt family....
I pushed myself from the chair and walked into the living room.
"M/n you're not smothering me...I-Uhh I'm just a bit sleep deprived and kinda stand off-ish at the moment,sorry if it came off that way."

"You should sleep,I'll make breakfast since Father and the others went out to eat."

"Thanks."

✿✿✿

"Ah!M-more!"My voice was scratchy as if I as screaming for hours,sweat clung to my body as someone thrust into me non stop.My mind was in a daze and I couldn't think straight.
"Cum for me...Little brother~"

*gasp!*

I jumped out of my sleep and realized I was on the floor in the living room.M/n was no where to be seen which made me wonder where he left too.
Ugh!Again with the dream!

|M/n pov|
I yawned while reading my favorite Shakespeare book;Hamlet.

"To die, to sleep - 
To sleep, perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub,
For in this sleep of death what dreams may come..."

I hummed lightly and placed the book beside me.
Hanuel hasn't been the same since a few weeks ago.Did Doug say something off putting or did Sangwoo?Though he just seems really exhausted.There could be the possibility that he went out and killed someone but no blood or misplaced weapons.
I was extremely perplexed on what could be wrong with my brother.

I stood up and walked back inside.However I bumped into someone and ended up soaking wet...

|Yoonbum pov|
I was carrying a bucket of water since I forgot to clean the paint off my floor in my room.Me and the others just arrived two minutes ago then the thought occurs that I can't have paint on the floor forever.

As I carry the bucket I bumped into someone...M/n.

"Oh!M-M/n I'm soo sorry!I didn't see you there

"Oh!M-M/n I'm soo sorry!I didn't see you there."

"Haha,It's fine~"M/n then gave me a peek on the cheek;the drops of water from his hair drips onto my cheek.
"Maybe warm water would work for the paint spill."

"I think you're right.Mind helping me get some more?"

"Not at all~"He cooded happily while taking the bucket from me.It was a sight to see when we walked into the kitchen.Doug laughed with Kouji at the appearance of M/n who and I quote 'looks like a wet puppy'.
If he wasn't so dangerous I would of agreed.He's more like a wolf than a puppy.

With all jokes aside we made our way to my room which was an emerald green and some earthy tones.
"Wow,you did great."

"I took art first and second year remember."

"Oh yeah!"We carry on some idle chat as we scrub the floor of the paint I knocked over.Lucky it didn't take long and we spent the rest relaxing.
"Bummie?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure you forgive me for what I did?"M/n asked crawling over to me slowly.My mind flashed to what he told me about the day he found us.
"Yeah and honestly I'm happy you did it and Sangwoo can't remember anything."I answered honestly with a blunt undertone.His lips curl into this mysterious and loving smile as he stops in front of me,with each hands on either side of me.
"M/n?"He gently pulled my head back then...

"Ngh~W-what are you-"

"I couldn't help myself,Your so cute and I kept asking myself 'what did you taste like'.I'll stop If you want."M/n said against my neck.I bit my lip as this heat throbs throughout my body from the simple kisse he placed on my neck.
"...Don't."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

LMH🔪