̶F̶̶u̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶m̶̶e̶ ̶n̶̶o̶̶t̶ ̶b̶̶i̶̶t̶̶e̶ ̶m̶̶e̶

[̲̅W̲̅] [̲̅a̲̅] [̲̅r̲̅] [̲̅n̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅n̲̅] [̲̅g̲̅]
This is Smut!If you are an innocent[probably not..]Person beware because kinks are involved.
-Master kink
-Daddy kink
_______________________________________
|M/n pov|
It's been a few months now and Sangwoo is turning into the perfect sub I have ever seen in my life.
God now he's perfect,he won't even question me if I tell him to doing something.He doesn't even mind me coming home covered in fucking blood.
Ahh~Life is so fucking fun!
I was stalking my prey for a bit and finally walked over and sat next to them at the bar.
"Hey there babe~"

"He,did I give you permission to call me that?"I raid a H/c eyebrow at the male next to me,who in turns smirk's at me.
"Funny thing about me is that I don't need permission and I couldn't help but notice that your in a magazine for up coming male models~"He starts playing with his hair.Jeez...slut much....well whatever he's gonna die tonight anyways~

"M/n what's taking you so long?"
I nearly forgot that Haneul was helping me.turns out my cute little brother has a dark side and has completely dominated yoonbum.
The slut walked off and I put my phone to my face to make it look like I was talking on the phone but in fact I was talking into ear piece.
"Are you sure that this is the right guy?"

"Yep,I still find it funny how that's the son of the man you killed and the look on your face was kind funny."

"He's coming back,hope your ready"
I put the phone down as he got closer to me.
"I forgot my name is Chris~"I gave him a flirty smile and order drinks for us and pushed his towards him.
I don't understand why but it's fun to spike people's drink~
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
Once he was good and drunk I walked him out and too my car.
"Took you long enough~"

"Yah!Don't forget I have to sneak drugs into the drink and this one wouldn't shut the Fuck up about How sexy I am.I wanted to kill him inside the bar."Haneul laughed at me.
"It took you so long that I had to knock this guy out seven time and I'm pretty sure he dead."

"Let me see."I punched the guy and he groaned in pain.
"See he's still alive"

"You and your logic..."Haneul shakes his head and throws the keys to me.
"The hell you drive I had six drinks."

"I had eight now drive lard ass."

"Fight me."We both laughed ad got into the car.
🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿
We got home around 3:20am,once inside snuck the two unconscious males to the basemen,stripped them of their clothes,and tied them to chairs.
Haneul ran and out two buckets of water.
"Hey~Time to wake up~"I cooed at Chris.I frowned when he didn't respond.
"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"I threw the water on his and Bitch slapped him as a bonus.
"W-what the Fuck!L-let me go please!"
He was shaking and tears formed at the corner of his eyes.Fear....is so arousing~

I chuckled softly and reached for his hair.
"You look just like your father before I killed him..."

"Please I'm begging you,let me go I-I won't tell anyone-"

*smack!!!!*

"God shut the hell up."I grabbed a hand full off dirty blonde hair and pulled his head back.
"You know you talk to much..."He was whimpering and shacking in fear.
"What the matter I thought you like it ruff."Haneul laughed at the frightened look on the other guys face.I pulled out my switch blade that bum gave me and held it to Chris throat.
"Yah!M/n are you going to kill his tonight or make him suffer until he begs for death?"

"The second one.I'm kinda irritated and tired,come on let's go."Haneul nods and we go upstairs.
"Night Haneul"

"Night!"I walked in my room to see Sangwoo with just the cover across his lap.
"Welcome home~"