Sarah giggled and didn’t say anything. “When would that be?” he asked lively.

“You’ll know :)”

Sarah was seated listening to her Ipad, humming along with the tune playing. She took this time to study the song she was about to sing while everyone else were busy with their own stuff.

“Gwapo kaya siya sa personal?” Anna asked but Sarah couldn’t hear her.

“Hui!” she said when she pulled off one earphone from Sarah’s ears “Baka dumating na yun…” she told her.

Sarah checked her watch “Ang aga pa po. Excited ka ate” she countered and placed the earphone back “Hindi ko makuha yung last stanza… Wag kang makulit” she said and went back to listen.

“I'm at a payphone trying to call home… All of my change I spent on you~~~” she sang, her eyes closed.

“Mamaya pa yun dadating dahil malamang nagpapagwapo masya…” Sarah irritatingly said while opening her eyes, someone just plugged her earphones off. She stopped speaking when what met her gaze was a handsome man leaning inches away from her face.

“Were you about to say ‘masyado’ Miss Sarah Geronimo?” he asked teasingly, not moving one bit. “So nagwagwapuhan ka sa akin?” he continued.

Sarah swallowed hard and kicked the floor as to make her chair move backwards. He laughed and stood up straight “Kanina pa kasi kita tinatawag… but you were too busy with your song. Totoo nga, you really do have an awesome voice” he praised and took one step forward “And you really do look beautiful Miss Sarah Geronimo”

Sarah looked around and saw people staring at them, Anna busy taking his picture. She then turned to him, but then looked down afterwards. She couldn’t look at his dazzling eyes along with his killer smile.