Her parents stared at each other knowingly “Sige anak. Decisyon mo yan” her mom said and continued to focus on the news. Though it was hard for them to take that two of her movies were shelved because of what she did, they didn’t reprimand her for her actions… Not even once. They knew their daughter has a mind of her own, and has her own heart to follow.

“Besides… trabaho ko naman po yun. Labas siya dun” Sarah added and rested her head on her father’s shoulder “I just hope this wouldn’t get out. Siya na naman mapapasama kung sakali” she said which made her parents nod simultaneously.

“Hi babe” she greeted unenergetically when she answered her phone.

“Hello” he greeted back.

Both knew there was something wrong with the other.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked.

“Nah. Just things about work. You? Mukhang may problema?” he answered avoiding her queries.

“Wala. Pagod lang.” says she, trying to evade him asking more.

*silence

“Ge… oo nga pala. I’ll be given another few days off before I start taping for a movie” she said which made Gerald all boost up again.

Suddenly he was excited “Really? So… Makakasama ulit kita ng matagal tagal?”

Sarah laughed “Oo naman… Ano ba gusto mong gawin?”

“Kahit ano… Basta kasama ka”