32

Two days i was stuck in the hospital for. Two days. Lucky for me, Ryan refused to leave my side except to pee and to shower. He stayed with me the whole time, even when Andy and Brooklyn threatened to drag him home by his hair because he needed some proper rest.

"Ryan...?" i asked as we packed my stuff up to finally go home.

He looked up at me, humming in response.

"Thank you for staying with me," i say slowly. I knew he wouldn't really want thanks for it; that's not why he stayed, i just wanted him to know i appreciated it.

He smiled, "if you think i'm leaving you alone in a hospital, you're mental."

That made me smile, "you're the best..."

"I know," he kissed my cheek, "plus, you wouldn't leave me either."

True. I could never leave him. "How do you know that?" i teased, head tilting slightly.

"Because you love me," he smiled, then paused to look at me, seeming to take me in, really look at me before he smiled even wider, "and i love you too."

I shook my head as i smiled at him, feeling a blush creep into my cheeks. He was right, i loved him more than absolutely anything, and i was so fucking lucky to have him. "I really do fucking love you," i nodded.

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight, "i don't believe in luck, or karma, but i must've done something right to get you."

I wrapped my arms around him, "nah, i'm the lucky one. Like, i somehow managed to get Ryan fucking Beaumont, people don't get that lucky usually..."

He looked at me, his hands cupping my face, "you have to put up with me though."

"And it's my favorite thing to do," i pecked his lips.

"I love you," he said and kissed me before i could say it back.

---------

i'm terrible at updating because my wifi is non-existant and i ran out of credit so i have no data (SEEN MY BOYS AGAIN THOUGH [and Mikey liked loadsa my insta posts] [and Jack noticed me on insta] BLESS THE WORLD)