3

"I'm sure!" i laughed, "he's my best mate!"

"Not that i was eavesdropping but i did hear your half of the conversation," he chuckled.

"We have a very loving friendship, is all," i laughed it off, i wished i was lying. I wished i could tell people that yes, he was my boyfriend, because i won't lie, Andy and Blair aren't the first people to ask.

He nodded slowly, "sure thing..."

"He's not my boyfriend!" i chuckled, and he must've seen the blush creep up into my cheeks (i sure felt it), as he smirked.

"So what is he?" he raised a brow, "just your best friend?"

"Yeah, what else would he be?"

He shrugged, "friends with benefits?"

I shook my head, and blushed even harder knowing that my fucking blush wouldn't go away, "we're not friends with benefits."

"I don't believe a word you're saying, Beaumont," Andy laughed, "there's gotta be something there."

"There isn't," i crossed my arms, "fucking ask him!"

"Call him then," he smirked. Fuck. Mikey had the tendency to be a fucking tease and i could see where this was going.

My face dropped, "why should i?"

"Because, Beaumont, you can't lie to your new bandmates," he said, smirk on his lips.

So i gave up. Rolling my eyes, i called Mikey.

"Missed me already?" he chuckled as i put him on speakerphone.

"Andy's being a dick, tell him we're not dating," i said straight away.

"What?" he chuckled.

"He's convinced that you're my boyfriend and you need to tell him that you're not," i explained.

There was a short silence, "does this mean you're breaking up with me?"

Fuck off Mikey. I groaned and Andy smirked. "Mike, c'mon!"

"Nah, Ryan, if that's what you want then- then fine!" he said, making sure to let his breath hitch in his throat.

"I fucking hate you, Coben," i glared at my phone, his contact picture. I didn't hate him. I loved him. As a friend, though.

"Whatever! Y-You just have f-fun with Andy!" he said and hung up.

I groaned as i looked at my phone, "i fucking hate him."

"That was a dick move," Andy raised a brow.

I had to give it to him, he was a fucking good actor. "He's not my boyfriend!"

There was a buzz from my phone before he could argue, and i picked it up.

MC Mikey Mike

- i had to, have fun convincing him now! Love ya Beaumont😘

- you're a dick

- i know but you wouldn't have it any other way

- true that, love ya

- love you too babe 😉

I leaned back into the couch as i threw my phone onto the table, "i can't win with this guy."

"So what's actually going on with him?" Andy raised a brow.

"Nothing!" i almost shouted at him but he just chuckled.

"Then why does he make you so flustered?"

I sighed, then there was a long silence. "Because maybe i want something to be going on."